Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got! >

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!

Notices

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!

Old 05-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!

Its just a few days away from the first OPA race of the 2010 season and I don't know about you but I'm excited.

I'm excited to be working with OPA again. I'm excited to be back on a pace boat starting the races. I'm excited to return to Ocean City MD where I have fond memories of winning the race in 1995. I'm excited that after all these years of talking about taking offshore racing to the next level, we finally seem to be at that doorstep. I'm excited to have Geico as a primary sponsor of OPA. And I'm really excited that for the first time that I can recall, a sponsor if footing the bill for a TV show. I'm excited an honored to meet part of the Royal Family of Qatar this weekend and I'm really excited about spending the weekend with a bunch of friends that many have become like an extended and whacky family.

So lets get this party started and show some photos and video clips of Ocean City races in the past. Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!!!

CRANK IT UP! Ocean City 1995

[YOUTUBE]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJz1YimaK-M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJz1YimaK-M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[[/YOUTUBE]
Old 05-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

2006 - Photos by Mamma Wazzup
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-xtreme.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-billy-51.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-dukes-fly.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-louie-fly.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-showtime-air.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

More of Mamma's photos from 2006
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-p2-racing.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-screws.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-smoke.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-waz-chip.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-xtreme-rear.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

2007 - my photos
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-geico-run-ob.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-caveman.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-gieco-girlfriend2.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-jc1.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-jd-flysml.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 05-25-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:18 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

More from 2007
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-jem-beach2.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-jem-beach-4.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-jem-beach-girl.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-pops.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-rg3.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

More 2007
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-school-boyz.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-wazzup.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-old-school.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-rg-hemet1.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-joker.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

More 2007...
Attached Thumbnails C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-beach-fans.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-bikini3.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-dpt.jpg  

C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-hottties-4.jpg   C'mon Sharkey and Jeff, lets see what you got!-mama-pops.jpg  
Old 05-26-2010, 08:03 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Awesome pictures! I am really looking forward seeing 2010 pistures an deverything is ready for me to watch race live on supercat racing.com!

Chris
Old 05-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! The Cancun Extreme shots are way cool!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.