Offshore Coming Back... >

Offshore Coming Back...

Notices

Offshore Coming Back...

Old 08-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offshore Coming Back...

After looking over the new OPA web-site....something stood out that reminded me from the past....

There have been 67 boats that have attended a OPA event in only 4 races and that is not counting if a boat raced in 2 differant classes

Its been a long time since we have seen these types of numbers in only the 4th race of the year....and with 4 races left I'm sure we will see more teams come out....in todays economy that is a big number....and to possibly see 75+ boats in 1 season and alot of these teams are not just doing 1 race....with most teams so far doing 2 races+ in 4 events..these are some numbers we have not seen in a long time....

I'm looking forward to the furture in this sport again....Thanks to all that have been involved to keep the ball rolling...

Last edited by MANITIE; 08-05-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
VIP Member

Gino, you are right. The teams are really doing their best to support the sport. I think most of them are realizing how much effort these producers put into their events, and they need us there. Keep it up guys, and gals. People are noticing. Smitty
Old 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I agree with you both....

This year team count is much bigger than last year and I was impressed with that numbers! Espcially we're in this bad economy! Thank you for showing great races!

Chris