Notices

Atlantic City

Old 09-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino, I like the one big pit thing for class 5. We will win the money for sure. That should cover the cost of a drink or 2 for everyone.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Registered

Glad to see your goin to make it up Warren. Looking forword to it,

Mike
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered

Question

WAZZUP I. II. III does that mean we will need 5 races to make sure all double, I mean triple, duty boats can race?
Toni Potthoff
Chief Scorer
Old 09-03-2010, 08:52 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Toni
WAZZUP I. II. III does that mean we will need 5 races to make sure all double, I mean triple, duty boats can race?
Toni Potthoff
Chief Scorer
RUT ROH!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic
Glad to see your goin to make it up Warren. Looking forword to it,

Mike
Ditto
Old 09-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Registered

Gino,please elaborate on your idea of class 5 as a group
Old 09-04-2010, 08:07 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Toni
Toni Potthoff
Chief Scorer
Nah !

Just let Haggin , Marc and Scotty run the old WAZZUP Viper to bring back the memories of when they ran in shorter open boats !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by georgeeisenhart
Gino, it was fun. Tyler & I were talking about having a mini shoot out next year with you,Boomer, gary cook,<old Veloicity>,and any other O.P.A. boats that want to settle the score. the lake of the ozarks is a grreat place to do it. we have our spot reserved allready. It would be nice to have you next to us so Tyler can keep an eye on you.He thinks you are pretty crafty and might be inclined to take unfair advantage of his good nature. Grumpy G
That would be fun....were in for next year...
Old 09-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by heater63
Gino,please elaborate on your idea of class 5 as a group
I just tought with us having the biggest class and with all the room at the Trump Marina..that we would put all Class 5 boats together and have one big tent and have all our sponsors product, equipment, promoting safety all under one tent..and if any teams had t-shirts ect for sale have all the teams appearal that is for sale under one tent like a little store....

On staging the boats since there is so much room...
I was thinking stage the boats at a angle leaving 8 to 10 feet between each boat....and have our small tents and support trucks parked behind there boats instead of along side of them so the fans could see all the boats and walk between each boat and not have the trucks blocking the view of the boats...and by having the team trucks behind there boats they could still work on them just as easy...

I had a few more ideas...and was going to take this on if you guys were all a go on it...but I have been bugging the crap out of Tammy to come to the race...and she got the time off..
So I will be MIA most of the weekend....so I don't want to take something on and not be able to see it threw....

It might be something to think about in the furtue about doing this at every race site...it would look more professional (and not saying that it is not now) and would be another little pitch to sponsors on how there product would be displayed...
Old 09-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I'll try and make it Saturday for the pits... My daughters Christening is Sunday so I'm out for the race. Believe it or not, last month when I scheduled the christening, I scheduled it "around" this race so now unfortunately I can't make the race. Didn't go to Patchogue cause I thought I'd be in AC. Such as life!

Have a great run guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.