Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Just A Word of Thanks, and a Simple Bye for Now! >

Just A Word of Thanks, and a Simple Bye for Now!

Notices

Just A Word of Thanks, and a Simple Bye for Now!

Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just A Word of Thanks, and a Simple Bye for Now!

Ladies & Gentleman of OPA & Offshore Racing,

What a blast I had with you all, from Ocean City, MD down to Orange Beach, AL and all the wonderful race stops in between, it was a hell of a run. It's been said that all good things will and must come to an end, this being the case with our season I just like to take this time to THANK YOU all for a kick ass season and congratulate each of you for your wins in your respective classes. From race parties to dry pit mingling it was all a freakin blast.....Shout Outs to Adrenalin Rush (love you guys for the many years we been gettin it down) and can't for get Tim Sharkey for all the memories (hey Tim I'm Smiling get my good side) big shouts to the Saris Boyz (hey Johnny love ya kid, damn I just saw Elvis) can't forget Louie "The Rigger" (Cigars on me Louie, Damn Patchogue Rocked) Hey Smitty & Stixxx (Congrats) Smitty way to organize it all & hey mama Kisses honey, hey Boom (your the man kid) gotta give a big SHOUT OUT to Augie "The GODFATHER" Pensa (you are the man Love ya Brotha) Talk N Trash (good luck in KW hollah at ya boy when ya bring the boat to Johnny's) hey Gino (#540) you rushed out and didnt say bye, See Ya soon man, Karaoke Mike (you got a future in broad cast & get that Solomons thing on the ball) Qatar Team (the International Phenom's) Bull on The Beach (hey Phil CRABS CRABS CRABS) Big Ups to Billy Mauff (with the circus stunt fly by; Negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full ) Hey Ron Polli you made me a OPA movie star, cant forget Team Wanted (hey Gene if we get one more brotha there gonna start calling us a gang) Evil Ed (will never forget what you did for Pat's kid).....Team Formula (Trent, Dev I see ya, Shouts man!!!)...to the entire OPA ORGINIZATION for getting it done week in and week out OPA Val stay outta jail (just wear the damn helmet) and last but not least....Team Miss GEICO, How a chance encounter some 5 long years ago changed my life.....to My GEICO Family thanks for EVERYTHING, words will never express my gratitude.....To those who I may have for gotten take care, GOD Bless & GODSPEED and hope to see you all at some point next season, and just that know me forgetting you was just in an unintentional manner as post never really should be this long.

Loye you ALL,

Steve Johnson
Team Miss GEICO Racing
Old 10-20-2010, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Steve, Love ya Bro. Great meeting and hangin with you this year. Momma always asks for you. Thanks for lookin out for the gang. As always, your friend Smitty
Old 10-20-2010, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Steve, I will miss you & all your sexyness over the winter
Dee
Old 10-20-2010, 10:55 AM

Yo Bro!!!! From one Stevo to another, I'll miss ya!!!! Whenever I get a chance to get south, I'll be lookin' ya up!!!! And you do the same if you find yourself in the South Jersey area!!!! Take care Bro!!!!

Steve Adams
Jersey Outlaw
Old 10-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Take care Steve hope to see you next year, Wild Bill
Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big Man, we love ya and are gonna miss you over the winter. Thanks for havin' our backs!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Yo Steve. The 2011 season will be here before you know it. See ya soon and keep smiling for the cameras.

Ron
Old 12-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

I dont know how the hell I missed this, but I did.
Steve, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. You were the dude who ran into a pissed off little 17 year old punk who figured out he wasnt racing in race 2, and made him laugh his azz off. You da man brotha, cant wait to chill with you next season.
Johnny
Old 12-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Racer
Racer

Thanks for everything! A few months and we will be back at this all over again! Thank God! lol I miss you all, Louie