Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
we are! this is how we get along
lmfaoooooo
Old 12-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Mark,

Please call Smitty or Bob Owens if you have any concerns about the boat(s) I race in and we can leave it at that. I really dont have time for your childishness

Trent
If you don't want to deal with my childness why did you bring me into this you started. I don't have to call Smitty. He stated (while you "were building a boat for a class") that the boat is a P-3 boat before Key West. It has been quoted on this thread. Joe and Jackie ran that boat at 105 and you are afraid to go 90. I was wrong you are not arfaid to run the boat on the edge you are to affraid to run anywhere near the edge.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by extras
If you don't want to deal with my childness why did you bring me into this you started. I don't have to call Smitty. He stated (while you "were building a boat for a class") that the boat is a P-3 boat before Key West. It has been quoted on this thread. Joe and Jackie ran that boat at 105 and you are afraid to go 90. I was wrong you are not arfaid to run the boat on the edge you are to affraid to run anywhere near the edge.
Joe and Jackie ran the now Kilt Fountain. F1-00 Racing races the 400 Formula boat which is the old Let's Play (Hatchy's) boat. To the best of my knowledge the Formula has only ran in F2 and Class 4 (P4)

Last edited by Lucididee; 12-04-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 12-04-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Dee clarified it
Old 12-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Guys,

Please lay off the Apache, they originally came in as a class 3 boat and based off of the boats performance consulted with Smitty and it was approved to move into Class 4. I am not by any means trying to throw Smitty under the bus, but part of the job he faces day in and day out is to make tough decisions. They were a new team(together) and need time to gel. Now I personally think the world of those guys and at the end of the day, Simmons still won. Last year, Class 4 was a 4 pony show, which includes Simmons, Chiro, Typhoon, and towards the end Formula. On any given day, any one of those teams can win, now you add Jersey Outlaw to the mix, it should be the foundation to some great battles. As much as Bruce hates me, I know he has the talent and the boat underneath him to be in that mix and my memory is real fuzzy, but didnt "Absolutely Not" win Ocean City? National Guard has what it takes and hopefully we can bring Kilt up north.

All everyone is doing by complaining about the Apache team is pissing them off to where they wont come back and we lost another race team, a good race team. Plus I am sure that no matter how much banter is said on these boards, Smitty has already talked to them and has a better handle on the situation than any of us keyboard artists....
when you said "hopefully we can bring Kilt up" i thought that was you. so did doug. Why did you start with me in the first place. I have never had a problem racinig against your boat. Sorry she did buck you pretty good i saw the whole thing
Old 12-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered

The way I understood it, The Kilt boat was borrowed for KW, and that team is supposedly building a new boat for next year. Regardless, Smitty did say it would have to run in 3, if it were to race in OPA. I dont know why Trent brought that boat up anyway. So....Im glad we cleared that up.

Simple misunderstanding.......................carry on.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:25 PM
wot

Sorry for getting out of line. More upset w/myself for having a race boat that's been a lawn ornament for the past year, take care.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by wot
Sorry for getting out of line. More upset w/myself for having a race boat that's been a lawn ornament for the past year, take care.
what r u talkin about i have 2 ornaments
Old 12-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

What is the outcome regarding class 4? So far I've read lets leave it the way it is, limit length at 38 ft, change mph to 90. As of today I still don't know what direction to take. I need something in stone.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rogersspeedshop
What is the outcome regarding class 4? So far I've read lets leave it the way it is, limit length at 38 ft, change mph to 90. As of today I still don't know what direction to take. I need something in stone.
Hey Gary, call me at the shop tomorrow. I have some stuff for you also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.