Notices

2010 OPA GPS for sale

Old 05-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic
Bern

The 1 you realy want to by is Marc's from Specialized LMAO he said it was for sale at awards
Old 05-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
gino did you sell the GPS ?
Not yet but i have a guy in VA I told I would sell it to, I call him today and see if he is still going ot buy it...if not I'll let you know
Old 05-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

Gino, that's my brother Russell in VA. We are going to take the complete GPS and 22" prop. PM me if you need anything, Thanks again,
Chris
Old 05-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superheat
Gino, that's my brother Russell in VA. We are going to take the complete GPS and 22" prop. PM me if you need anything, Thanks again,
Chris
Hi Chris....I talked to him yesterday and I will be sending him some pics tonight...
Thanks and good luck this year..
Gino
Old 05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Thanks...but were looking open cockpit and seating for at least 4 with big fuel cells...part of the new program is to take out some Coasties out for rides, plus some good points were made about taking out PR folks on the record runs to write about the attempts...were thinking a 42 is the way to go...
I also can't believe I would ever say this...but I'm also looking at Cats...with the Ilmors in a Cat...the speed will be big...
GINO!! Whats up! Sorry to see the Activator go, i loved that boat. I havent received my schedule yet from you for the events in the Ilmor powered Skater! Im kidding but I can only hope you put this deal together and we can work together again. Good Luck!!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Registered

Default boat with extra fuel cap.

Gino, I have 37.7 scarab with extended range tanks, over 300 gals. 400 mercs original never been hurt TRS drives. kept on hydro hoist in fresh water all its life. three axel trailer, brakes on all three axels, never been in water.allways craned. has a/c, insta hot, porcilen toilet with masserator,steal it complete with trailer 15,000,green. George Eisenhart 216 780 1421 [email protected]
Old 05-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
GINO!! Whats up! Sorry to see the Activator go, i loved that boat. I havent received my schedule yet from you for the events in the Ilmor powered Skater! Im kidding but I can only hope you put this deal together and we can work together again. Good Luck!!
How have you been.....the Activator was a little to small to keep the C.G. happy with safety at over 90 mph in offshore runs over 300 miles long...I shot Ian a email the other day on the new motors....we looking forward to putting your motors in what ever hull we go with...the Ilmor 625 was great...at least this time we wont have to work so hard on slowing the boat down...

Hope to see ya soon
Gino
Old 05-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by georgeeisenhart
Gino, I have 37.7 scarab with extended range tanks, over 300 gals. 400 mercs original never been hurt TRS drives. kept on hydro hoist in fresh water all its life. three axel trailer, brakes on all three axels, never been in water.allways craned. has a/c, insta hot, porcilen toilet with masserator,steal it complete with trailer 15,000,green. George Eisenhart 216 780 1421 [email protected]
Thanks George...
What were finding out is in a Vee hull we need something light and fast...with the Ilmor 725's we are going to need to be running over 110 mph+ to do these attempts and put up good numbers
and a 42 Fountain is one that I'm really looking at that could accomplish that..also a 32 Skater was offered to be part of the project...which with the power we are going with willl put us over 130+.....
The 37 Scarab sounds like a nice boat and a steal...someone should scoop that up...