Looking for a wheel man !!

Notices

Looking for a wheel man !!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Looking for someone that wants to drive my 27 Kryptonite with a 500efi in Class 5 with me this season. My primary candidate was just informed his fiance' is pregnant so he needs to direct his time and money elsewhere (putting an addition on his house starting July 1st). Must have a capable tow vehicle, some go fast boat operation experience, some mechanical knowledge helpful and be available for the majority of the following dates :

OPA 2011 RACING SCHEDULE
ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY-JUNE 3RD-5TH

SUNNY ISLES BEACH FLORIDA-JUNE- 17TH-19TH

SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS-JULY 17TH
SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS is an annual event dedicated to
entertaining over 1000 athletes from the Special Olympics to
children of Make A Wish, Oceans of Love Support Group for
Children with Cancer, and mentally and physically challenged
Children. It’s a FUN FILLED DAY which consists of free Performance Powerboat Rides, provided by members of the
NEW JERSEY PERFORMANCE POWERBOAT CLUB and OPA

ST CLAIR MICHIGAN-JULY-29TH-31ST

PORT HURON MICHIGAN-AUGUST 5TH-7TH

SAYVILLE LONG ISLAND NY-AUGUST 26TH-28TH

**NEW YORK NEW YORK-SEPTEMBER 8TH-10TH**

SOLOMON ISLANDS MARYLAND-SEPTEMBER 23RD-25TH

ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA-OCTOBER 7TH-9TH

** This is not an OPA point’s race. It is a joint race with SBI and SBI rules apply

The following races are the ones i would MOST like to attend...AC NJ, Sunny Isles FL, Sayville LI, Solomons MD, and Orange Beach AL...the MI races are optional. I'm not planning to run the SBI race at this time to due a previous engagement. If your interested the cost will be as follows. You will pay the 1 time registration fee for us and the boat in the amount of $1300.00, 50% of the fuel costs, and $500 per race. The per race cost is open for negotiations if you bring any sponsorship monies to the boat and i will also give you 25% of any purse monies won. If your interested please contact me at 732-539-5882 or [email protected] to further discuss. Thanks
WOO HOO you're coming to Solomons!!!! So far there is like 5 boats......going to be great!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Bern,
Best of luck to you and your new driver this season! Your boat is a GREAT hull, the Krypo's have won alot of races. And a GREAT CAUSE also! If I lived closer, I definitely would be consider it, I've got a 2006 F350 PSD, the experience from working with Mystic all these years, ( I've owned 15 boats myself, and 2 of them did 100+). And I have the CASH The distance/logistics thing I'm afraid, wouldn't work. SBI is having a race here in Cocoa Beach in 2 weeks, it should be a good race.....
BTW, did anything ever come of that conversation we had the other day?
Thanks,
Dean
Old 05-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Registered

wish I was in a position to jump in, but I have too much going on at the moment..hope to see you all in AC...

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
thanks buddy...posted it on facebook and the same time and got 2 phone calls and 3 emails already...lol have a meeting Sat AM w a potential candidate
Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey Bern, wish it were a few years ago because I would be in but can't do now. I do know a few things about those boat too....dam.

Very tempting.....
Old 05-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I am interested in the Sunny Isle race. You can use my truck. I cant drive it down but can race with you. Im trying to get to a wedding down there the same weekend. Would need to know soon. I forgot to ask,do you like winning???
MD
Old 05-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I am interested in the Sunny Isle race. You can use my truck. I cant drive it down but can race with you. Im trying to get to a wedding down there the same weekend. Would need to know soon. I forgot to ask,do you like winning???
MD
Nobody has more experience in a krypto. than this guy Bern.Might be worth you paying him for the experience.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a hell of a deal Bernie. Someone should snatch it up.

You need to have Mad Dog give you a lesson on how to run that thing in Sunny Isles!!! Then you can be part of the Randy Show!
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a wheel man !!-randy-chump.jpg   Looking for a wheel man !!-randy-glory.jpg   Looking for a wheel man !!-trophy-bitch-randy.jpg  

Old 05-06-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

what if you dont have much "v Bottom" experience? have some cat driving experience
Old 05-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore
what if you dont have much "v Bottom" experience? have some cat driving experience

Tony you forgot to send your pictures on stage in your underwear to qualify !!! lol
Old 05-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore
Its just like driving half a cat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.