pits. port huron >

pits. port huron

Notices

pits. port huron

Old 07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was told it was safer with the strong currents.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Course has changed guys! I apologize as I am trying really hard to get everything finalized before another change gets made! Watch for maps, venue layout, and updates tomorrow (Thursday July, 27th)!

Courtney
Old 07-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up change in race course

This is a better layout than the previous course. Being a local- the river is just too narrow and the currents and chop from the seawalls under the bridge would have made the former North turn dicey for everyone. This is a much better layout as the river is wider in the section racing in. It is too bad the river is not wider under the bridge, because the boats could run into the lake and make a turn and race back down the river. Opens up many more spectator vantage points. Looking forward to the next 2 weekends in our area as not many other sites have 2 races back to back not more than 20 miles from each other.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

-----Be aware that if anyone on any team going over to Canada has a DWI on their record, no matter how old, they may have a big problem getting into Canada no matter what has been told to you. Just a heads up!.....Bill S