Hello OPA Race Teams,
I hope you’ve taken advantage of the OPTIMA sponsorship deal to the fullest. In addition to giving all of you free batteries and sponsoring one of our teams for the season, they’ve also given OPA money to help offset the tremendous cost of producing a fist class TV show. OPTIMA has indicated that they’d like to continue the relationship with OPA into 2012 and we’d like to thank them for that by showing our support and gratitude. You need to help us do that. Take advantage of the FREE BATTERIE OFFER BY ST CLAIR AT THE LATEST.
Please be aware that the free OPTIMA Battery deal will end in St Clair. Any teams that don’t take advantage of the free OPTIMA battery offer by St Clair will be required to purchase them from any source and have them installed in your boat prior to the next OPA race that you attend.
Our sponsorship agreement with OPTIMA mandates that all OPA race boat will use OPTIMA Batteries, so it’s now part of our rule book. OPTIMA was nice enough to offer them for free to all of our teams, you just have to fill out the forms during registration and they’ll either hand the batteries to you in St Clair or they’ll ship them to your home if they don’t have the model battery you need on the truck. It really couldn’t be any simpler. However, if you don’t take advantage of this offer by next weekend, you’ll have to buy the OPTIMA batteries on your own and have them installed in order to pass tech inspection at the next race.
Here’s your options.
1. Hopefully you already received your OPTIMA Batteries in Sunny Isles Beach and have them installed for St Clair.
2. Register in St Clair and receive your batteries from the OPTIMA truck that will be in the pits.
3. Register in St Clair and if they don’t have the size you need, they will ship them to your home.
4. If you won’t be in St Clair, but you plan to race in Port Huron, Long Island, Maryland or Orange Beach, then send in your registration forms with payment to OPA NOW and we will ship you the free batteries.
5. Buy the OPTIMA batteries on your own and install them in your boat.
Originally this offer was to end prior to the start of the season but they allowed us to extend the offer until now. But this is the DEADLINE… NO EXECPTIONS FOR ANY REASON.
OPA hopes to develop a long term commitment from OPTIMA that will be of a continued benefit to everyone. Your diligence in this matter will be greatly appreciated and aid in the continued support of OPTIMA Batteries.
See ya in St Clair,