Official results from St Clair race/AMSOIL OFFSHORE POWERBOAT SERIES

Notices

Official results from St Clair race/AMSOIL OFFSHORE POWERBOAT SERIES

Old 08-01-2011, 09:12 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StClairRaceFan
Did Jersey Outlaw and PFE break out? I thought I seen them with checkered flags. Congrats to all the winners and a thank you to everyone that came out to race in St. Clair. Sorry that a few teams made the trip only to have mechanical problems from Saturday to prevent them running on Sunday. Maybe one day we will be blessed with seeing another turbine at this venue to race Geico. We always talk about the race a few years ago when Budweiser and Geico raced hull to hull for so many laps, that it would be the talk of the town for years to see 2 or 3 turbines compete here. Good Luck to everyone that races in Port Huron this weekend.
No, Jersey Outlaw and PFE did NOT break out, They had complete laps but it could be penalty or something like that to pull them down to lower places.

Chris
Old 08-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Registered

Thanks. Just curious as at the end of the races they did seem to stretch out the leads a bit.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

I heard PFE broke out, could be wrong. See everyone next weekend CONGRATS to all winners!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by StClairRaceFan
Did Jersey Outlaw and PFE break out? I thought I seen them with checkered flags. Congrats to all the winners and a thank you to everyone that came out to race in St. Clair. Sorry that a few teams made the trip only to have mechanical problems from Saturday to prevent them running on Sunday. Maybe one day we will be blessed with seeing another turbine at this venue to race Geico. We always talk about the race a few years ago when Budweiser and Geico raced hull to hull for so many laps, that it would be the talk of the town for years to see 2 or 3 turbines compete here. Good Luck to everyone that races in Port Huron this weekend.
Yes, PFE and Jersey Outlaw broke out. A few other boats also broke out. In bracket racing you need to not exceed a certain MPH, so the final results of these races are determined after they hand in their GPS's and the winners are officially announced at the awards ceremony.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Yes, that was me driving on Saturday with Tyler
Did you say you wanted to go for a spin ???
Old 08-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
No, Jersey Outlaw and PFE did NOT break out, They had complete laps but it could be penalty or something like that to pull them down to lower places.

Chris

They broke out like I did the last two years but this year I got the Flag, Trophy, CHECK, and pictures with all the pretty girls at the awards I am never breaking out again !!!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

I also had to wrestle the flag away from Gary after the race I tried to put him in a head lock but my arms were not long enough to wrap around his big head !!!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Registered

Congratulations Tyler and George, great run.

Rich & Pete
Joker Powerboats 611
Old 08-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
I also had to wrestle the flag away from Gary after the race I tried to put him in a head lock but my arms were not long enough to wrap around his big head !!!!!
Last thing I recall was Gary picking the flag up and carrying it (with you still hanging on) back to our boat..
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
They broke out like I did the last two years but this year I got the Flag, Trophy, CHECK, and pictures with all the pretty girls at the awards I am never breaking out again !!!!!
Thanks for clearing up on that! See you at Port Huron!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.