Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Press Release 'battle On The Bay" >

Press Release 'battle On The Bay"

Notices

Press Release 'battle On The Bay"

Old 08-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Son And I Are Looking Foward To Being In Long Island. I Have Had My Battles With The Town Of Wallkill Over My Trucks. Town Battles Are Expensive And Exhausting! My Prayers Are With You Louie! If Ron Reads This - Thanks For The Pictures. My Wife Saw Them And Thinks After Twenty Years In Trucking, That I Must Have Inhaled To Much Diesel To Be Doing This!
Jeff - #623, Country Service Auto Transport
Old 08-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Louie,
anything we can do(I mean ANYTHING at all!) please call me and I will make it happen!
Johnny
Old 08-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Registered

Louie, Thank you for answering me so quickly. I can only imagine how hard you and your team have been working on this AWESOME event. We will see you there!
Chris
Old 08-22-2011, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The clams are ordered, The Mayor has been sent a "Request" and all The Boyz are ready! The Race is on at Louie The Riggers House...no stone has been left unturned. I will see everybody Saturday night, Arriving with Mama Wazzup after work. Louie and The Crew, THANK YOU for all the hard work and Bull $hit you gotta put up with every year...But for our guy's IT'S WORTH IT! Thank You so much and I'm sorry I couldn't help you out this year.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:13 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Keep up the good fight Louie !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

come on guy's bring the PARTY! to LONG ISLAND the worst that happen's we hang out at FIRE ISLAND !
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 PM
VIP Member

Folks this stuff happens all the time, just not usually so public. South Great bay, is on overtime. I spoke with the CG as well. Louie and company have done nothing wrong. Sabotage is acurate. Unreal, when you look at the economic impact to those little villages. I am sure heads will roll over this one. See you all there, Smitty.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Registered

Great news, glad to hear its a go, my bro is coming up from Florida to watch as well...should be a show!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spent the Wednesday between St Clair and Port Huron with Louie. I can't say enough about how much effort and head aches he has put into this event. On just that day, he was on two conference calls and at least 10 other calls for this event and this was HIS VACATION. He even let his lunch go cold while he was on a conference call!

No matter what happens, Louie has all the racers backs and is only helping his city's businesses and citizens.

Louie is a real life Chuck Norris
Old 08-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered

I hate to bring up bad news, but has anyone checked the latest advisory for Hurrican Irene??? Its forecast to hit right at the race venue.... SUNDAY mid morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.