Orange beach broadcast >

Orange beach broadcast

Notices

Orange beach broadcast

Old 10-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
The way it looks it really to dangerous for anyone to be in .
Seriously ! You better not come to key west this season then frank !?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered

It is called Offshore Racing right ?
Old 10-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobo
Seriously ! You better not come to key west this season then frank !?
I've raced KW the last 7 yrs, and never once was it like that or even close and if it was SBI would never put boats on the course safety is always first. If something was to happen what chance do u think Medical rescue or a tow boat would have to get to you in time, if they were even able to. God gave us all b@lls and brains sometime you have to know what one to use being stupid isnt impressive. But I guess standing on the beach its easy for you to make that call. Lets not even talk about the cost of all the damage that the teams will occur $$$$$ . But I'm sure you wouldnt think that way being you dont race.
The speed they were running from the teams I spoke to first hand wasnt not racing my friend that was survival. I would think it cant be very exciting watching boats going into turns at 20MPH. But maybe you have a different idea of racing then I do i'm sure.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Play nice Xtreme...... I will say it is quite the change from the rivers and lakes, but I mean hell 3 new hair grew on my chest when I was in the 5 boat and we passed a 3 boat under full power and please get your facts straight, we were entering the turns @ 25 mph.... All kidding aside its been a pretty wild weekend here on and off the course, but OPA has proven in the past that safety is priority one and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
I've raced KW the last 7 yrs, and never once was it like that or even close and if it was SBI would never put boats on the course safety is always first. If something was to happen what chance do u think Medical rescue or a tow boat would have to get to you in time, if they were even able to. God gave us all b@lls and brains sometime you have to know what one to use being stupid isnt impressive. But I guess standing on the beach its easy for you to make that call. Lets not even talk about the cost of all the damage that the teams will occur $$$$$ . But I'm sure you wouldnt think that way being you dont race.
The speed they were running from the teams I spoke to first hand wasnt not racing my friend that was survival. I would think it cant be very exciting watching boats going into turns at 20MPH. But maybe you have a different idea of racing then I do i'm sure.
oops !!!
Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Play nice Xtreme...... I will say it is quite the change from the rivers and lakes, but I mean hell 3 new hair grew on my chest when I was in the 5 boat and we passed a 3 boat under full power and please get your facts straight, we were entering the turns @ 25 mph.... All kidding aside its been a pretty wild weekend here on and off the course, but OPA has proven in the past that safety is priority one and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I heard Randy was going into em at 35!
Wish I was there with ya, thats my kinda water!
Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Play nice .

Very funny........
Think about it........
Old 10-09-2011, 09:22 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bobo
Three laps ?

Is the course extraordinarily long ?

Just askin .it seems like a lot of effort for a fan to take a day off , drive down , and the race is over in less than what ? Ten minutes ? that cant be right ,can it /

Anyway be safe .
No different then coming all the way to Key West for a Wed & Friday Race. Just about the same distance on a calm day there.

In the rough seas they had there in OB, when I called a half hour after the race started, they were still running.

4 to 6 is what I was hearing and that makes for a long day in a 24 to 30 footer....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-09-2011, 09:28 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

It it appears to have been a very BOUNCY weekend so far ...

Can't wait to hear the stories .....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
It it appears to have been a very BOUNCY weekend so far ...

Can't wait to hear the stories .....
Sharkey when you get the scope let us know ...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.