The Best of 2011 for the 487 Crew!! >

The Best of 2011 for the 487 Crew!!

Notices

The Best of 2011 for the 487 Crew!!

Old 10-23-2011, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Holy S$it...that video is awesome!!!!!

Great season for you this year! Cant wait for season next year!

Got question for ya.....does your body hurt when boat land in the water after jumping up in the air during the race????

here is my middle finger back at ya! LOL LOL!!!

great season!

Chris
Thanks much Chris!!! We haven't gotten sore yet!!! We are all standing and our knees make great shock absorbers!!! Thanks for the finger back too!!! Hahaha : )
Old 10-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great video guys! That is what it is all about! And congratulations on a great season.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Runnin-n-Gunnin
Thanks much Chris!!! We haven't gotten sore yet!!! We are all standing and our knees make great shock absorbers!!! Thanks for the finger back too!!! Hahaha : )
LOL!!! Awesome! Glad you picked the right boat to race during rough waves!

Chris
Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
LOL!!! Awesome! Glad you picked the right boat to race during rough waves!

Chris
Chris,

I'll fill ya in on something... The boat really doesnt make any kind of difference. This team is so talented that you could put them in any boat and they will be up front with the best of them. That being said, yes they have an incredible boat, however, they know how to take notes and set it up to become the performer that it is. I have watched the videos probably more than Steve has, as I am the usual victim of their talents. I have to come up with something or next year will be all "Jersey Outlaw" and I'll just have the hand signal for gun inverted on my forehead which stands for "loser"
Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 10-23-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 10-23-2011, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Chris,

I'll fill ya in on something... The boat really doesnt make any kind of difference. This team is so talented that you could put them in any boat and they will be up front with the best of them. That being said, yes they have an incredible boat, however, they know how to take notes and set it up to become the performer that it is. I have watched the videos probably more than Steve has, as I am the usual victim of their talents. I have to come up with something or next year will be all "Jersey Outlaw" and I'll just have the hand signal for gun inverted on my forehead which stands for "loser"
First, Thanks Smith Brothers for the compliments!!! Your team rocks!!!!

And now for Trent, You are a huge reason why Class 4 is so awesome...and Fun!!!! I love everyone on your team(s) and Class 4 is turning into it's own little family!!! We are too fortunate to get to race in a class with you all, Simmons, Tyler and the other 4 boats that came out!!! We don't have a lot of "Offshore Racing" experience, but that's where we are lucky to be Garvey Racers gone Offshore...it brings out the crazy!!! I like that you have watched our vids so much too...Have ya seen the Elevator Sickness one on my channel??? That will learn ya!!!!! Anyway, Trent, it's an honor to be racing with ya and I really do appreciate all your compliments!!! If we can keep things together, then I'd sure like a Jersey Outlaw Year!!!! And I'll keep you away from any guns!!!! : )
Old 10-24-2011, 07:43 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Chris,

Awesome comment! Thanks for showing me what you actually think. I have seen videos many times than all of you beause I need to analyze, learn, and all that since I want to become first deaf driver offshore racer. Congratulations on your win and looking forward seeing you race at St Clair!

Chris