Maxed Out Motor Sports

Notices

Maxed Out Motor Sports

Old 04-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Maxed Out Motor Sports

Folks we were absolutely in the weeds trying to get the High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette ready for the Ocean City race. John, a Mercruiser Master Mechanic, Jim, a Master Electrician, came to OC to help us on the boat. They did incredible work and got us to the point where with some hard work and luck we can fire up next weekend.

I've battled through cancer and broken bones to get to race offshore again. I am humbled John and Jim took time out from their busy schedules to help us along.

Maxed Out Motorsports, a class act.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Barry, just as the Maxed Out team helped you, I remember you helping me out a few years ago in Ocean City with something-I think it was a gasket?? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your boat!!
Kudos to the Maxed Out team!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Bandit
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great job everyone,true brotherhood for the sport.stay safe
Old 04-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

John and Jim and GREAT people!!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default Oc

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
Barry, just as the Maxed Out team helped you, I remember you helping me out a few years ago in Ocean City with something-I think it was a gasket?? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your boat!!
Kudos to the Maxed Out team!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Bandit
Bob - Now just as then, if you need anything I have a pretty decent shop at the house with some fab capability and an electric winch if you need to pull an engine. looking forward to seeing you in OC.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank You Barry!!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
Folks we were absolutely in the weeds trying to get the High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette ready for the Ocean City race. John, a Mercruiser Master Mechanic, Jim, a Master Electrician, came to OC to help us on the boat. They did incredible work and got us to the point where with some hard work and luck we can fire up next weekend.

I've battled through cancer and broken bones to get to race offshore again. I am humbled John and Jim took time out from their busy schedules to help us along.

Maxed Out Motorsports, a class act.
Awesome...how cool is it that old school hulls like the 28ft Cigarette SS can still be raced competitively in the bracket classes.Great job John and Jim.Barry,cant wait to see your boat!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default 28 Cigarette

Originally Posted by waterboy1
Awesome...how cool is it that old school hulls like the 28ft Cigarette SS can still be raced competitively in the bracket classes.Great job John and Jim.Barry,cant wait to see your boat!
We won't have a lot of dial - in time, but will do our best to make a good showing in OC.

Back to John and Jim, they are just AWESOME. We could never have made it without John and Jim. I still have lots to do, but Maxed Out pulled me out of the weeds. If there is an OPA Team Player award, hands down it goes to the Maxed Out team!

Old 04-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
We won't have a lot of dial - in time, but will do our best to make a good showing in OC.

Back to John and Jim, they are just AWESOME. We could never have made it without John and Jim. I still have lots to do, but Maxed Out pulled me out of the weeds. If there is an OPA Team Player award, hands down it goes to the Maxed Out team!
John and Jim are awesome;they helped us out in Orange Beach,AL last year.This is one of the best things about OPA;everyone is willing do anything to help out thier fellow racers....at least until the green flag drops!