Notices

Lou - important

Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lou - important

Lou,
you have to fill out a "r.j.i."(request for judicial intervention and an "order to show cause" tomorrow in suffolk county supreme court. The papers are at the court house and they can be hand written if you are not an attorney. In a paragraph or two, you will explain your side of the story and submit proof for the safety issue or lack of. The court will date stamp it and a judge will read it tomorrow. This individual will be summond before the court to answer the order (if granted) and will have to state the merits of his actions along with proof before a judge. If you are still not sure, then call me 718-924-5938 and i will fax you my hand written one that i used in rockland supreme court on another matter. If still not sure, then call me and i'll go with you to the court. Can't go till late thursday or friday.
Still not sure?? Then call me and i will call smitty and tell him to give you my check for st. Claire and put that toward an attorney.
An order to show cause and an r.j.i. With two appearances should be about $2,000 to 2,500. You must use a politically connected guy in suffolk. My guy can only pull strings in rockland and westchester.
Going to the media won't put a race on. This parks person will have to explain himself before a judge.
Auto racing in riverhead, dirtbike racing in suffolk (forgot the track name) marathons and fire truck racing in central islip, riverhead and hempstead. The don aronow boat race around long island??? Come on !! Someone has to explain themselves before a judge!!
Jeff jacobs-country service auto transport-#623