Notices

Need your help

Old 08-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys, these are great response thank you very much!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered

I say it every year how I hate the drive out to Michigan back and forth but hands down I don't think we as racers are treated Nicer or welcomed by the fans and local business any where better. The people up there are glad to see us and it shows. All the hard work that everyone involved puts in up there pays off 10 fold. We had a blast in both st Clair and port Huron and from what every one said about tawas i'm sorry we missed it!
On a side note does anyone have the young boys name and contact information from the Jarvis tent at the awards? I think his name was Patrick? We all signed a flag for him and I would like to send him something.

Michigan rocks

Mike O
531 WHOZ YOUR DADDY
Old 08-16-2012, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

i like the wide right turns!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

Louie, Great Idea. I was also thinking the Meet and Greets need to be split up. Maybe one on Friday and the other Saturday. It is very difficult to do both on the same day ( and in the dark). I have this one on my list and I am sure Julie is going to bring it up as well.

Thanks
Brian
Old 08-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Racer
Racer

You Rang? lol Port Huron/Sarnia was off the hook! With a hundred and sixty inches of rain in 3 days I would have to say everything went extremely well! No one knows what problems you guys faced and no one will no better what you might want to adjust or leave the same. Thank you for the dedication and effort it takes to make these events happen. Louie

PS I'm already practicing some songs for next year!