Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Typhoon and Tug It at Turn 1 during Solomon Race >

Typhoon and Tug It at Turn 1 during Solomon Race

Notices

Typhoon and Tug It at Turn 1 during Solomon Race

Old 09-22-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Tug IT, you guy's need to push it a little harder if you plan on winning in this class. Spinning out by yourself doesnt count as doing 2 laps to the scoreers and no extra points will be awarded for form.
MD
Old 09-22-2012, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
I'm very HAPPY EVERYONE is OK. Mad Dog, those TUG IT BOYZ are just as WACKED OUT as you! Could this be the new, younger generation of "YOU" Randy???
Thank You Godfather! I guess my mother HAS been right all these years.. I don't think Randy knew what he was gettin himself into when he handed me the keys to the Krypto last year.. As I remember, Randy quoted, "I brought you in, now I'm gonna kick ur azzes up and down the coast next year."

Sorry to dissapoint you last race Puppy Dog, but it sure looked like that Tug rolled right thru the Typhoon without gettin any ass kickin!

TUG IT BABY!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh boy, it's gonna be a great Worlds.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Tug IT, you guy's need to push it a little harder if you plan on winning in this class. Spinning out by yourself doesnt count as doing 2 laps to the scoreers and no extra points will be awarded for form.
MD
Aahhhh Soooo Grasshopper... You have taught me well so far, and not steered me in the wrong direction yet.. So if I'm clear, we should not go balls out thru the turns without boats around.. We should go balls out deck to deck, bounce off each other causing better form in the spin! I think I've got it.. Your spin definitely looked better than ours.. We will work on our form before West Palm! Later Skater!
Kev
Old 09-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

I just hope Wil teaches you spanish lessons better than he teaches driving school. He didnt de brief you on what no mass means? I can just hear him in the boat screaming no mass,no mass and you looking at him with that WTF look. and then
MD
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tug it baby!!!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Registered

3 weeks ladies. ( Wil and Kevin ). Better be ready!!!! Daddy's got a new patch on the boat !!!!!
MD
Old 09-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
3 weeks ladies. ( Wil and Kevin ). Better be ready!!!! Daddy's got a new patch on the boat !!!!!
MD
Capt Randy, The fiberglass was back ordered so I did both sides of the boat with diamond plate! Looks like " Tug Its " decal lol

LTR
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered

Fiberglass, glue, Diamond Plate, Steel... It doesn't matter what u boys bring, but u may wanna spend a few $$ on a new compass so ya'll can stay on coursen though!!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

HERE DOGGIE DOGGIE!!!! Only 6 more sleepless nights mt friend.. Went out testin on Sunday with Scott and Andre, and the TUG is at 110% baby! (aside from a minor blemish on the port). While we were testing, Scott ( an avid Ice Hockey fan, coach and player) kept mentioning how he hasn't had any good hits out on the ice the last couple weeks, and was goin thru withdrawl... I don't like to read into things, but I can't figure out why he brought that up during testing??? Anyway, heard u guys had the boat out testin the other day too and glad all went well. You're gonna need to be firin on all 8 to keep up w/ the TUG out in the ocean baby... She likes the rough stuff!

Kev

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.