Sponsorship for race and payouts??? >

Sponsorship for race and payouts???

Notices

Sponsorship for race and payouts???

Old 10-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My favorite words lately but I do NOT speak for Palm Beach Powerboat, OPA, Smitty, etc The purse is a fixed amount and the amount was mandated when the contract was signed between PBP and OPA. As we all know it is a great expense to host us into any race sight. So the direct answer to your question is no, the purse has already been determined, thankfully the PBP staff has been able to acquire these sponsors so we can have the privilege of racing another race.

Smitty requested a list on another thread of who is coming in 5 and 6 so I guess we had better get it to him ASAP so we can get a definitive answer of what the purse/tow money breakdown is, sooner than later
Prize money is fixed and even with all the sponsors, Nick will still be writing a check to make it happen, so please thank him when you see him at the races
Old 10-03-2012, 04:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Bull Rob told me you can run 101 all day long
Lmao that's robs low number on his blood preassure on a good day!