Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton

Notices

Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton

Old 10-06-2012, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton

During the Michigan races, all the racers were welcomed to the 3 race sites, and treated GREAT! It was also a great thing to see Cleveland Construction win in thier home town!!!

During the Solomon's race, there was a rumor floating around that the Tug It guys were putting Tug It stickers on other racers boats; I think this was done by enthusiastic Tug It fans showing thier support!!!

Anyway, during the Solomon's race, Team Tug It was in thier home town. When Evil Ed showed up to the Tiki Bar on Saturday night, he was greeted with EVERY bartender having a Tug It sticker on at least one of their breasts, and/or their a$$. He just couldn't get away from Team Tug It or those fantastic Tug It stickers!!

So, Team Tug It and Team Cleveland Construction were just talking, and yes, alchohol MAY have been involved; Fireball, I believe. We made a friendly bet, that between the weekend of the Solomon's boat races and the World's in Jupiter, FL, the Tug It team could get more 'fans' or 'supporters' than Cleveland Construction. So, with that bet, let's just say the "GAME IS ON!!!". That night at Tiki, Smitty and Augie happen to overhear our discussion/bet, and Smitty told Ed, "It's a good thing you have a 40 ft boat, or Cleveland Construction would never fit on the side!"

Last Friday, I had sent a letter, some NICE pictures, and some Tug It stickers to Evil Ed, via snail mail. We have yet to hear back from him......

At this point, we aren't sure if there is a competition?!?!?!?! I will try to attach some of the pictures I sent, along with the letter. There are a couple of pictures that are probably not appropriate for this site; sorry!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Letter to Cleveland Construction:

TUG IT
vs.
Cleveland Construction

Competition Committee
23321 Holly Hill Lane
California, MD 20619

Dear Competitor,

Our records indicate that so far you have failed to enter the competition. During the past race, there was an over-whelming, unwavering show of support for the Tug It race team. We believe that was more than obvious at the awards ceremony. I think everyone in attendance was screaming the Tug It race team's motto, "TUG IT BABY!" In fact, the few cheers we heard for Cleveland Construction, in fact mostly came from the Tug it race team. Some may have viewed that as a sympathy cheer, but the competition committee felt as though that was a sincere show of support for the Cleveland Construction race team's win (Wow! What a mouth full that is).

The enclosed products will help you and your team show the same support for the Tug It team, as they showed for you in Solomon's, MD. So, if you could please attach the Tug It stickers to any and all vehicle's you will be bringing to Jupiter, FL, we here at the competition committee, think that would be a good sign of sportsmanship.

There are also some photos to remind you of the presence that the Tug It race team not only had at the Solomon's race, but from other impartial race fans.

Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call1-8oo-GO TUG IT. You can also visit the Tug It Offshore Racing Facebook page to see how they are taking a pro-active approach to this, so far, one-sided competition.

Again, we thank you for 'participation'.
Have a great day, and a safe TUG to Jupiter, FL. Sincerely,
'

Scott M. Glockner
Driver/Crew Chief of Tug It Offshore Racing
Instigator of the Tug It vs. Cleveland Construction Bet
Official of the Competition Committee
All around pain in the ass
Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by Penaltybox
During the Michigan races, all the racers were welcomed to the 3 race sites, and treated GREAT! It was also a great thing to see Cleveland Construction win in thier home town!!!

During the Solomon's race, there was a rumor floating around that the Tug It guys were putting Tug It stickers on other racers boats; I think this was done by enthusiastic Tug It fans showing thier support!!!

Anyway, during the Solomon's race, Team Tug It was in thier home town. When Evil Ed showed up to the Tiki Bar on Saturday night, he was greeted with EVERY bartender having a Tug It sticker on at least one of their breasts, and/or their a$$. He just couldn't get away from Team Tug It or those fantastic Tug It stickers!!

So, Team Tug It and Team Cleveland Construction were just talking, and yes, alchohol MAY have been involved; Fireball, I believe. We made a friendly bet, that between the weekend of the Solomon's boat races and the World's in Jupiter, FL, the Tug It team could get more 'fans' or 'supporters' than Cleveland Construction. So, with that bet, let's just say the "GAME IS ON!!!". That night at Tiki, Smitty and Augie happen to overhear our discussion/bet, and Smitty told Ed, "It's a good thing you have a 40 ft boat, or Cleveland Construction would never fit on the side!"

Last Friday, I had sent a letter, some NICE pictures, and some Tug It stickers to Evil Ed, via snail mail. We have yet to hear back from him......

At this point, we aren't sure if there is a competition?!?!?!?! I will try to attach some of the pictures I sent, along with the letter. There are a couple of pictures that are probably not appropriate for this site; sorry!

Evil Ed is still licking the back of the stickers you sent him and can't get them to stick to the boat !!
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmfao
Old 10-08-2012, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Pics sent to Evil Ed...

Here are a few of the pics sent to the Tug It guys. There are a couple of more that I am sure would get taken down if put up here; I will work on getting some more good pics of Tug It supporters!
Attached Thumbnails Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-tug-pic-1.jpg.jpg   Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-tug-pic-2.jpg.jpg   Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-tug-pic-3.jpg.jpg  

Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-tug-pic-4.jpg.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered

This is why I am such a big Tug It fan!!!!

They have the hot chick market cornered!!

Great job Scott!

Wil
Old 10-10-2012, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Even though this is an image we can ALL do without, I just wanted to show that even Randy is a fan of Tug It; he just keeps it to himself.
Attached Thumbnails Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-randy-tug-.jpg  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

and another Tug It fan...
Attached Thumbnails Tug It vs. Cleveland Construciton-tug-fan-8.jpg  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Racer
Racer

You had my until post 7
Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Registered

Thats some funny ****! Go Tug It Racing!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.