Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds >

Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds

Notices

Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds

Old 10-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Trent your a azz hat. Our work and boats speak for themselves. I don't expect a bunch of sore loosers to be on here patting me on the back. You know when you see our boats line up you're probally going to loose.
Name calling is all you could come back with? You sir are a class act!!!

but back to the topic of this thread before some blowhard lying moron derailed it with his insecurities, congrats to Maxed Out and Smith Brothers Racing
Old 10-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Name calling is all you could come back with? You sir are a class act!!!

but back to the topic of this thread before some blowhard lying moron derailed it with his insecurities, congrats to Maxed Out and Smith Brothers Racing
Trent we've never met but we'll have to continue this conversation in person one day.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

Trent we've never met but we'll have to continue this conversation in person one day.
Absolutely... I look forward to it, but you wont be a no call no show again will ya? If you contract to provide pace boats, you'll honor it this time right?

I'm easy to find Brian, just look at the race schedule, I'm usually around somewhere.

Once again congrats to Maxed Out and Smith Brothers!!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question:
"What has your manufacturer done for you?"

I spoke to Bob Switzer two years ago, he lives in Florida. The boat doesn't need anything, So I asked him questions about racing.

"When you see our boats line up, you are probably going to lose."

That's the same thing Bob Switzer said to me. I guess all the manufactures sing the same song.

Anyway, Congrats to maxed out, team joker and wazzup. You have a well deserved win!!
Everyone should know the humility and great sportsmanship you display.
I know we were lined up three in a row on Friday. That was amazing.
I think the next time jim & john from "maxed out" or kevin & scott from "tug it" feel the need to give us a bath; throw us a bar of soap!!
Congrats again, it was great racing against you guy's!!

Jeff, Eric & Josh
Country Service Auto Transport
Boat # 623
Old 10-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Absolutely... I look forward to it, but you wont be a no call no show again will ya? If you contract to provide pace boats, you'll honor it this time right?

I'm easy to find Brian, just look at the race schedule, I'm usually around somewhere.

Once again congrats to Maxed Out and Smith Brothers!!!!
Maybe we'll see each other in Palm Coast. I have a home in Ponce Inlet. I'll look you up. By the way the contract you mention doesn't exist, Maybe Ron P will chime in.

Last edited by THEJOKER; 10-28-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: was asked to
Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Racer
Racer

Trent your a azz hat. Our work and boats speak for themselves. I don't expect a bunch of sore loosers to be on here patting me on the back. You know when you see our boats line up you're probally going to loose.
Well im going to assume the sore looser is adressed to me? if that is the case you are out to lunch when i have lost its because most times i broke out no one to blame but me or parts failure .
Let me tell you the last thing when i go out to race that im worried about is a joker boat or any other hull for that matter im more worried about a nice even start.
And this sore looser is not patting you on the back its for the people that race your hull and make you look good.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe we'll see each other in Palm Coast. I have a home in Ponce Inlet. I'll look you up. By the way the contract you mention doesn't exist, Maybe Ron P will chime in.

I usually try to stay outta the BS, but you have taken it to another level. You have now posted MY HOME ADDRESS & house number I suggest you remove it immediately!!!

Go ahead look him up, I give you a ear full now.

It's a shame that you are talking away the fact that BOTH your boats finished 1 & 2 in a World Championship.

Congrats to Maxed Out & Smith Brothers!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lucididee; 10-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Registered

Now Dee play nice.. If he has nothing better to do than post our addy, then obviously he has nothing....
saw something on fb a little while ago and this applies,"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"..Mark Twain

Let him violate OSO TOS, let him show up at our doorstep, who cares... He has never kept his WORD yet, so why would he start now?
Old 10-27-2012, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now Dee play nice.. If he has nothing better to do than post our addy, then obviously he has nothing....
saw something on fb a little while ago and this applies,"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"..Mark Twain

Let him violate OSO TOS, let him show up at our doorstep, who cares... He has never kept his WORD yet, so why would he start now?
Keep me outta this crap!!!!!!!!! I don't play nice when provoked & dragged through someone elses mud!!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trent & Dee,
You know I drive down to florida in december.
Now I have an address to go to for drinks!!
and that's "no Joke"!!
as for gary and rick
it was great racing with you guy's, looking foward to seeing you again next year.
tell daryl and flat allen, I said hello.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.