Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds >

Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds

Notices

Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds

Old 10-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Joker Powerboats Hulls Go 1-2 in OPA Worlds

Maxed Out Motorsports, crewed by Jim Jackson and John Smith edged out Joker Powerboats/CRC 611, crewed by Pete and Rich Smith to win the class 6 OPA World Championship in Jupiter, Florida this past week. The Maxed Out team finished third in Friday's race and had a decisive win in Sunday's race. The Joker Powerboats/CRC 611 team finished 2nd on both days leaving the teams tied in points. The tiebreaker was margin of victory combined from both races and Maxed Out emerged the winner. Both hulls are 26' Joker Powerboat hulls rigged by each team individually.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:34 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

all pics are posted at www.freezeframevideo.net

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might I ask what (in vague terms) your setup is and what kind of speeds you see? I hope to pick up a Joker 26 one day and am wondering what power they need to run what numbers and whether they need anything special in terms of setup (big tabs, etc.)
Old 10-24-2012, 11:15 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Congrats to the 2 Joker teams for a 1 , 2 weekend.

I guess you could say I'm coming out of nowheres with this post and hopefully Brian H. can come up here soon to give a congrats and answer anyones questions about buying a new Joker Performance Boat 26 or 28 or how about both. Also do not forget about the 41 Epic Center Console boat that Brian manufacturers at the same location.

In the mean time if you have any questions you can call me direct @ 817-658-7721 about the Joker & Epic Performance Boats. In the next coming months you will see some new products coming out of the Joker Powerboat camp. They have been laying up some new stuff in the works for the past month.

Also Joker Performance Boats is open to anyone looking on becoming a dealer for the boatlines and the new products that are coming up very soon. For more info again you call me direct at the # posted above. More info up here very soon with the news. Hopefully I did not take over the thread and if so sorry about that. Again congrats to the Joker Performance boat teams.

Last edited by BUP; 10-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to see the water laid down from the previous pictures posted.. Both boats looked great and happy to see the held together this time..

Great Job Guys.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
Good to see the water laid down from the previous pictures posted.. Both boats looked great and happy to see the held together this time..

Great Job Guys.
Nice dig...glad to see they held together? The bottoms of all 26 Jokers all solid fiberglass and not cored. We warranty our raceboats and we've stood behind Warren's 28 Joker since 2001. We've also repaired both Maxed Out and the other Joker Race boat. What has your manufacturer done for you? By the way I've never made one dime off any of these boats and they've actually cost me money. I do this because of the love of the sport and the belief that we undoubtly build the best boat in the world. Brian Hollis
Old 10-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Nice dig...glad to see they held together? The bottoms of all 26 Jokers all solid fiberglass and not cored. We warranty our raceboats and we've stood behind Warren's 28 Joker since 2001. We've also repaired both Maxed Out and the other Joker Race boat. What has your manufacturer done for you? By the way I've never made one dime off any of these boats and they've actually cost me money. I do this because of the love of the sport and the belief that we undoubtly build the best boat in the world. Brian Hollis
Brian since you are pointing your finger at rick for a supposed dig i guess i will pointe back .Also thanks for the call back when i sent you a pm back early this year i guess you are better than me i was trying to get you some business in hind site its good that it dident happen.
First my boat is a 1993 hit by car then raced the rest of its life and it was only one year old when it was turned into a full time race boat.
Im the 5th owner i think the warrenty ran out long ago!
I will stop now because this not the place to air out dirty laundry and all of the teams boats here are friends of mine but i do know the complete back story on all 3 of the boats and how it all played out its best to let it die.
Also the boats looked great and ran great wish i could have went down to beat them
Congrats to maxed out and joker crc for a great job.

Last edited by gary cook; 10-27-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEB7WbTTlu4
Old 10-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered

Congrats to Maxed Out as well as Smith Bros for their fine performance!! Jim, John, Pete, and Rich are the epitome of professionalism and deserve every success they achieve. Good luck to ya'll in the future
Old 10-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Trent your a azz hat. Our work and boats speak for themselves. I don't expect a bunch of sore loosers to be on here patting me on the back. You know when you see our boats line up you're probally going to loose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.