Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Throttleman w/engine looking for class 5/6 team to join. >

Throttleman w/engine looking for class 5/6 team to join.

Notices

Throttleman w/engine looking for class 5/6 team to join.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Throttleman w/engine looking for class 5/6 team to join.

I'm looking to race class 5 or 6 this season. Due to time and $ I cant do the whole circuit but would love to race in the NJ, MD and NY events. Many years of single engine experience, Merc mechanic and I'm bringing my proven engine as well. Let's talk and discuss the possibilities. Thanks 914-262-1898
Old 02-15-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Who are you and what single eng experience do you have?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Left you a message, feel free to give us a call anytime, we have some guys that would love to split a lease with someone on the east coast races. We also have guys that just want run the Michigan Races, so we could most likely work out some full season pricing for all of you.

Chris Reindl
702 BATBOAT
702.228-2628
Old 02-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered

Thanks for replies Randy & Chris, The batboat arrive and drive/lease program is a really great addition to offshore racing, congratulations for making it work. I'm actually looking for something more involved as far as participation in rigging, testing and maintaining the boat on whatever team I join. So thanks for the offer Chris but I'm going to pass. Hi Randy, this is Holden, I'm sure you remember me from the Kryptonite days, 1999-2009 for me. I still have my 108 mph engine though I've detuned it quite a bit and was hoping to find someone with a hull that's dying to go racing just like me. Let me know if your interested or if anyone else is sitting out beacause they could use a partner. Enjoy the bash tonight! Holden
Old 02-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Btrhd
Thanks for replies Randy & Chris, The batboat arrive and drive/lease program is a really great addition to offshore racing, congratulations for making it work. I'm actually looking for something more involved as far as participation in rigging, testing and maintaining the boat on whatever team I join. So thanks for the offer Chris but I'm going to pass. Hi Randy, this is Holden, I'm sure you remember me from the Kryptonite days, 1999-2009 for me. I still have my 108 mph engine though I've detuned it quite a bit and was hoping to find someone with a hull that's dying to go racing just like me. Let me know if your interested or if anyone else is sitting out beacause they could use a partner. Enjoy the bash tonight! Holden
Holden,
It would be great to have you and your team back.I loved your 24ft Pantera A-25 "Outlaw"...before you moved on to the canopied 32ft Activator...and then the open 27ft Activator,and eventually your 29ft Kryptonite.Where is the Pantera?That would be an ideal Class 6 boat!Hope to see you at the races this season.

Mark H.

Last edited by waterboy1; 02-16-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Holden, Good to hear from you. What about Brenie with the Krypto in S. Jersey???? You may have rigged it? Now that people know who you are it makes it easy to sell yourself.
MD
Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Registered

Hi Mark & Randy, That was my 24ft. Pantera but the Activators belonged to Ron. He and I worked together and I did help him with the boat on occasion. I then had a 28 Pantera which is now being raced as "anger management" after that I was on to my two Kryptonites. Maybe either of you could let Bernie? Know about my offer. Did you retire your black Krypto to focus on SVL?
Old 02-18-2013, 12:35 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

A Krypto is a great Class 5 boat