Absoutely Not Welcome

Notices

Absoutely Not Welcome

Old 03-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by extras
Randy give it a shot. Give us your best Explanation why three registered teams were not on the call but teams that just bought a boat could be on the call? Lets hear it. This would not be on the public forums if you Self proclaimed honorable boat racers actually had any honor. What you did undermines the integrity Of not only SVL but all boat racing in general. All these new boats have to see that their are cheaters in this class and we all need to know who. Which person or persons took it upon themselves to leave us out on Purpose that's the real cheater or cheaters. I have heard of a lot of scum bag moves in boat racing but this on takes the cake
I really don't get why all of this is pointed at Randy dude. Just like he stated earlier, CALL SMITTY. You are acting like a F****n B*TCH. What makes you think that all of this is on 1 person's shoulders, and again why argue on a forum??? if you have a problem or want an answer why don't you call and discuss rather than go on a senseless rant. Feel free to Call me 410 - 977- 0028, I'd be more than happy to tell you in person what an unprofessional douchebag you are being. Have a nice day.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TUGGIT
I really don't get why all of this is pointed at Randy dude. Just like he stated earlier, CALL SMITTY. You are acting like a F****n B*TCH. What makes you think that all of this is on 1 person's shoulders, and again why argue on a forum??? if you have a problem or want an answer why don't you call and discuss rather than go on a senseless rant. Feel free to Call me 410 - 977- 0028, I'd be more than happy to tell you in person what an unprofessional douchebag you are being. Have a nice day.
Oh, my.....Tugit no para la venta!
Old 03-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Kevin you sound a little pissed off did the powers above forget to invite you to their sleep over also? I bet you were on the call. So you can explain why we were not on the call. Do you think it's fair that racers in a class get to decide who gets a vote a who doesn't get one. You don't care because you got to vote. Look at it from the other side take off the randy beer goggles
Old 03-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Please pass the butter
Old 03-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Registered

WOW,well did smitty call you yet.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by extras
Kevin you sound a little pissed off did the powers above forget to invite you to their sleep over also? I bet you were on the call. So you can explain why we were not on the call. Do you think it's fair that racers in a class get to decide who gets a vote a who doesn't get one. You don't care because you got to vote. Look at it from the other side take off the randy beer goggles
There ya go ASSumming again. I was told about the call, but was not on it. I do not have an answer as to why you, and the other 2 teams were not in on the call, but I ASSume that it was a simple mistake. I do not know who is in charge or makes the call about who sits in on it, but I know for damn sure that there was no one intentionally saying to exclude any of you.

What pisses me off is, you talkin out of your ass about what you assume to be the truth, when all you really need to do is talk to one of us, or Smitty and get some of your questions answered. You are obviously a part of this class and have been for longer than me, but when you start attacking the class or 1 individual, I take offense to it. SVL is a family.. Families argue... They also work things out.. Now stop acting like the Baby brother in the family who got his feelings hurt so we can move on and go RACE!!

Beer Goggles are not on yet, still too early.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Registered

You are only assuming that we were not intentionally excluded. If a vote is taken that affects registered teams they should be included in the meeting and the vote that's just Common sense. At least you had the option of being on the call Steve, Steve , and I did not have the option.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Registered

SVL drama gets better every year
Old 03-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered

Have you even made an attempt to call Smitty???? ABSOLUTELY NOT..
Old 03-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TUGGIT
Have you even made an attempt to call Smitty???? ABSOLUTELY NOT..
Again you go assuming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.