Old 03-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also tried randy yesterday
Old 03-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TUGGIT
Have you even made an attempt to call Smitty???? ABSOLUTELY NOT..
Kevin you are starting to sound like my wife with ABSOLUTELY NOT crap
Old 03-19-2013, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Cut Smitty some slack for a few days. Hes down here on vacation for Bike week and I am sure his VM box is full and by the looks of the link below, has been having a good time not having to deal with the daytime drama,"As the Prop Turns". I'm pretty sure the notices to come to the principals office will be out by the end of the week.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Old 03-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Racer
Racer

Default peace

Hello All, While you guys are bickering I am in the process of creating the KING of SVL ( stock sealed Mercury 525 ).
Trent don't give up your day job, your negotiating skills would only work in the middle east LMAO.
I , me, Louietherigger, the Axe man, etc. was on the conference call too!! Why the three teams in question were not on the call eludes me though I do have a couple of possibilities of why. One would be that the said teams boats were rumored to be for sale? two already stated that they would not switched to 525 power period?
This is still no reason to not invite potential racers even if one of them is notorious at spewing unhappiness on public forums.
I would not be against another meeting with the class, including the missed teams, of course everyone would have to agree . But would these teams agree with the out come provided it doesn't go there way? I can often be opinionated and speak my mind and we wont always agree, for instance, I am racing with Randy and though we are on the same team we often disagree and we are good with it. As a matter of fact I was not for Mercury or Vortec sealed Engines, I felt I would like to run a 525 period, built by anyone following the build specs. One thing for certain the sealed Merc 525's is the majority vote even if all three missed teams vote the other way. One thing I would ask is that we all show a little more self control on how we address or speak to one and other, disrespecting other racers on a public forum doesn't help our goals. Gonna be a big year!! lets work to make it Bigger!

Jerks! (respectfully) Louie
Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said Louie!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Registered

I feel like my mother just washed my mouth out with soap again! Thank you Louie, very well put. Mark and I spoke last nite and aired some things out, there is definitely nothing personal there. I guess tempers can get a little flared up when you are as passionate about racing and the class as we all are.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

Wow. I guess a lot went on in a week. Sorry Guys a was away or I would have jumped in here.

First, Nascar fines Denny Hamlin 25K for stating in an interview simply that he doesn't like the new car.
Does everyone realize what impression they leave on any race fan that visits this site? The time is going to come where fines will be handed out for your public puking whenever you feel like it.

Mark, you have a point. The other teams should have been considered. Our mistake. However you are
pointing your anger in the wrong direction. I see that you tried to call me earlier in the week. I'll call you.
Mark, if you really want to race with OPA, I have a number of very low hour sealed 525's here in the shop.
I will trade you heads up for yours if you want. This will solve the problem. I will also call Steve K and Steve M, and see what can be done.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Wazzup Racing;3888403]Wow. I guess a lot went on in a week. Sorry Guys a was away or I would have jumped in here.

First, Nascar fines Denny Hamlin 25K for stating in an interview simply that he doesn't like the new car.
Does everyone realize what impression they leave on any race fan that visits this site? The time is going to come where fines will be handed out for your public puking whenever you feel like it.

Some offshore racing org's already hand out fines for racers negative comments......don't they Kevin!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pirate21
Some offshore racing org's already hand out fines for racers negative comments......don't they Kevin!
WOW! Dave went there....
Old 03-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

People would have already been fined if this thread was two groups below this section of Race Talk...... been there done that, $500 a pop......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.