OPA:Thanks for offering CLASS 7 >

OPA:Thanks for offering CLASS 7

Notices

OPA:Thanks for offering CLASS 7

Old 06-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up OPA:Thanks for offering CLASS 7

We would like to thank OPA for offering CLASS 7; and the three other race teams; WOAH MAMA, MOLSON MUSCLE and TOASTY; that worked very hard over the last couple of weeks so that they could be in Atlantic City. The other race teams also helped us get our boat ready! We had a blast; and plan to be at as many races as possible. We are also excited to hear that there are a number of other boats in the works for CLASS 7.

717 AQUAHOLIC

Last edited by waterboy1; 06-26-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is a great class for someone who wants to get on the racecourse without spending a boatload of cash....Just ask Henderson. But just because it is affordable doesn't mean the competition isn't fierce. They were great to watch in AC!

Rich
Old 06-26-2013, 04:40 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Congrats to the Teams of Class 7 for making your 1st race at Atlantic City !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Awesome first outing for Class 7. Psyched to see this class back out there again and the talks of more entries is even making it better. Congrats to all that made it happen.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Are you guys running in St. Clair?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

You guys had just as much fun and racing as everyone out there, but at a fraction of the price. Now THAT is good racing!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For me its about family, friends and camaraderie, though 779 suffered fuel delivery issues early, it was an absolute blast to race the small portion of the course we ran. What a fun class. I echo Marks thoughts, and continue to strive for a safe, fun and fast season.

lets grow class 700

Many Thanks
Old 06-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Registered

It looks like there will be at least two more boats that plan to join the CLASS 7 fleet by the Long Beach, NY race! Both of these teams raced in the former US OFFSHORE FACTORY CLASS;so you know that they will be very competitive!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I would also like to thank Smitty and OPA for offering this class. I know of a 21 Superboat that will be joining us in Soloman Island. The Superboat is beautiful and the owner doesn't want to break up his boat in an ocean race. He is also building another boat for class 7 for next year! I'm sure there will be some "growing pains", but this is a good problem!
Thanks again Smitty/OPA
Bob
Old 06-30-2013, 07:51 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=Fast Shafts;3951208]I would also like to thank Smitty and OPA for offering this class. I know of a 21 Superboat that will be joining us in Soloman Island. The Superboat is beautiful and the owner doesn't want to break up his boat in an ocean race. He is also building another boat for class 7 for next year! I'm sure there will be some "growing pains", but this is a good problem!
Thanks again Smitty/OPA
Bob[/QUO

Growing pains in the class is a good thing. When I think about Class 6 and 5 when they all first came about there were small classs and look at them now. I have no doubt that Class 7 will grow into a great class in the future. Thanks to all those who got the ball rolling. Was awesome seeing all of you out there racing in AC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.