Are you kidding me ? >

Are you kidding me ?

Notices

Are you kidding me ?

Old 08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
You need to chill and relax, since it doesn't take days or weeks. Just so you know, the awards ceremony did not start until almost 8pm, and at 8:40 you are already complaining.

Dee your awesome
Old 08-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Penaltybox
SVL's were also only 1 lap. Dee, great job, again!
Gotcha Scott, thanks for the info, list updated
Old 08-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Racer
Racer

When doing anything in N.Y. there are many different entities to deal with and logistics were monumental. As far as advertising the event we had certain restrictions and we did our best. This being the 1st year in Long Beach we had a certain learning curve to deal with. So far all responses have been positive so it looks like were gonna do it again and we know where we need some work. I also noticed the super stock cat outboard class was not listed. to end speculation race three was started late do to an early morning snafu and we ran up to the time limit of our permit. Next year we will have more time to advertise the event, but my question is if your on offshoreonly how could you not know about the race? its been on for months. Anyway book it in your schedule books for 3rd week in august 2014.
Thanks to everyone who came to see us ,volunteered, raced and worked rescue/police. Louie
Old 09-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered

Hammer Down Boating is also working to keep fans updated on all the latest team happenings, along with race results.

https://www.facebook.com/HammerDownBoating