National Champions

Notices

National Champions

Old 09-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Thanks guy's. Louie made it happen with his determination and commitment to his vision. He was the driving force that made it happen this year. Pedro was there at every race helping working his tale off. We were blessed to race with some of the best people and teams out there. The SVL class has made its mark as a great bunch of guy's that all work together with a common goal as spec racers. With lots of people asking about the class Im sure it will only grow next year. Thanks
Randy and Louie
Randy
Congratulations to making a commitment to participate in all 6 regular season races this year, and achieving another National Championship.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Extras , I appreciate you keeping your word. For your information , the motor was sent to mercury freshened sealed and sent back to me at LFG Rigging. Put in the boat at Midcoast Performance marine and we ran it . Not faster or slower just ran good. As far as Kurt's Marine ? I met Kurt once on my life at the Cambridge race and he was a nice guy. When I went to bat for you guys I was warned I would be pulling a knife out of my back from the entire class but I got pissed and pretty well told the guys to grow up and let's see how the new "cheater" Fountain runs with us. To accommodate you guys we put you in class three with us and your motor didn't make the first turn. Weird for a stock 525? Some day I hope you guys put the effort in and get a championship and some one taints it. I will be expecting an apology for our team who busted ass all year to make every race and win with one first place. Congrats on your third place finish, Louie

Nice spelling Randy lol never ran so hard and laughed so much! We did it , one down one to go! Boo yaa!
Old 09-17-2013, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Well said. Thanks Louie, and congrats to the two of you.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations Randy, Louie,and the whole Typhoon Racing Team on your National Championship!!!
Maybe next year you will let me join your club. lol Howard
Old 09-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=louietherigger;3997442]Thanks Extras , I appreciate you keeping your word. For your information , the motor was sent to mercury freshened sealed and sent back to me at LFG Rigging. Put in the boat at Midcoast Performance marine and we ran it . Not faster or slower just ran good. As far as Kurt's Marine ? I met Kurt once on my life at the Cambridge race and he was a nice guy. When I went to bat for you guys I was warned I would be pulling a knife out of my back from the entire class but I got pissed and pretty well told the guys to grow up and let's see how the new "cheater" Fountain runs with us. To accommodate you guys we put you in class three with us and your motor didn't make the first turn. Weird for a stock 525? Some day I hope you guys put the effort in and get a championship and some one taints it. I will be expecting an apology for our team who busted ass all year to make every race and win with one first place. Congrats on your third place

Louie I do owe you apology. I am sory for including you in my rants. I did not intend to insult you. I was told I could run with the SVL class. At the drivers meeting on the day of the race I was told I could not. You were even excluded from the meeting of the SVL class on weather or not to let us run. I would not have brought the boat down if I was told I couldn't run with the SVL class. I NEVER said my motor was stock. Louie I think you are one of the few honest racers out there and I am sorry for tainting your championship.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Congrats Randy and Louie! Old girl looks good!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Registered

At the drivers meeting on the day of the race I was told I could not.... Louie I think you are one of the few honest racers out there and I am sorry for tainting your championship.
Welcome to the club, we're always getting the kitchen sink thrown at us; wouldn't want it any other way. Great show, Congratulations TYPHOON!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Racer
Racer

[QUOTE=extras;3997597]
Originally Posted by louietherigger
Thanks Extras , I appreciate you keeping your word. For your information , the motor was sent to mercury freshened sealed and sent back to me at LFG Rigging. Put in the boat at Midcoast Performance marine and we ran it . Not faster or slower just ran good. As far as Kurt's Marine ? I met Kurt once on my life at the Cambridge race and he was a nice guy. When I went to bat for you guys I was warned I would be pulling a knife out of my back from the entire class but I got pissed and pretty well told the guys to grow up and let's see how the new "cheater" Fountain runs with us. To accommodate you guys we put you in class three with us and your motor didn't make the first turn. Weird for a stock 525? Some day I hope you guys put the effort in and get a championship and some one taints it. I will be expecting an apology for our team who busted ass all year to make every race and win with one first place. Congrats on your third place

Louie I do owe you apology. I am sory for including you in my rants. I did not intend to insult you. I was told I could run with the SVL class. At the drivers meeting on the day of the race I was told I could not. You were even excluded from the meeting of the SVL class on weather or not to let us run. I would not have brought the boat down if I was told I couldn't run with the SVL class. I NEVER said my motor was stock. Louie I think you are one of the few honest racers out there and I am sorry for tainting your championship.
Excepted, now lets cut the B.S. and get lined up for next year and move past the old noise. This is a new time and Offshore needs us to be professional and bring an awesome show for our fans. Your boat would be a great addition to the SVL class and I for one would love to see it run with us. That said grab a sealed motor and come on out with us. These arguments on an open forum don't do any of us or the sport any good.
Group Hug, Louie
Old 09-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

What about my apology???
Old 09-18-2013, 06:08 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I was actually hoping to see the SVL's make a run for their championship in the 1st race then let them all run again in the 3rd race as an exhibition with the SVL Fountain included just to see how they paired up. I didn't know the engine wasn't stock so I guess it would have mattered then. Would have been great to see them run twice though !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.