Thanks Augie, Momma and OPA!

Notices

Thanks Augie, Momma and OPA!

Old 10-07-2013, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Augie, Momma and OPA!

At the awards ceremony last night, Augie pulled my daughter Brooke up front, to wish her a happy 16th birthday, gave her a cake, and had everyone there sing happy birthday to her. I can't thank Augie and Momma Smith enough for helping to make Brooke feel apart of this great OPA family! It is a rare thing for any 16 year old young lady to want to spend all her time with her Dad; let alone all of his crazy racing friends/family. Brooke can't make all the races, and when she does miss a race, she is constantly asking me what is going on, and how everyone is doing. To all of you who were there, and wished her a happy birthday and sang to her, THANK YOU. It was the highlight of both Brooke's and my weekend.

Augie, thanks again for cooking for all of us! You are the best!

Congrats to all the WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

TUG IT BABY!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Augie, Momma and OPA!-brooke-cake-1.jpg   Thanks Augie, Momma and OPA!-brooke-cake-2.jpg  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are the sort of moments that makes OPA very special. This is a family. Welcome to it. Never try to leave....or else.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thats what its all about brother!!! OPA is an awesome group no matter what they got your back!!
Old 10-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks

Thank You Smitty, and OPA for a great season!

Thank you Dee, for being there to help me out, thank you Val for your patience with me at reg, Thank you Jerry Memoli for building a kick ass engine that can handle a beating from the Raabe brothers! Thank you Mark Henderson for your insight on all matters. Thank you Randy for your hospitality, we would have not made Lake Hopatcong without you. Thank you Frank and Matt from wild ride and Thank you Tug It for getting my brother hooked on fireball.

A super big thanks to the Maryland police, and the tiki bar. Please forward me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Above all, thank you too my wife for putting up with the kids while I spent endless hours prepping the boat for race day.

Warmest Regards,,,
See all you mother F'rs next year!!!!!

Repeat Offender
Old 10-21-2013, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scotty, my angel looks beautiful in cake, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE, Love ya, Uncle Augie