Offshore Racing Videos Who's In ??? >

Offshore Racing Videos Who's In ???

Notices

Offshore Racing Videos Who's In ???

Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Offshore Racing Videos Who's In ???

2014 Season Racing Season

After many requests from so many people and thoughts and consideration, I find that Sharkey-Images needs to take advantage of the popular trend, "VIDEO" .
Substantial investments have been made into professional editing software, music software, as well as hardware that I feel it is time to put those assets to work.

My proposal is for any race team that would like to be a part of the race videos that I will be producing here is how I would like it to work.

Teams sign up in advance of the race they would like to be a part of with Sharkey-Images.

Cost will be $100 per race boat per race site .

After the race, the racers supply any onboard video footage you have from the race. I will have hard drives available to copy on site if time allows. If not copied at site I will have an envelope for each team's cards then take the cards with me and mail them back to you once they have been copied.

In addition, if you have a title sponsor for your team, while showing clips of your onboard footage, I can add you sponsor's logo (providing you supply the digital file for the logo) into the video while your clips are being viewed within the video. Good selling point to get a sponsor for your team.

Standard delivery of video will be via Youtube, so that you can SHARE the video on all of the mainstream social networks and with your sponsors.

Optional DVD copy will be available for an additional $25 .

If we have enough participation in a particular class that warrants their own Class Video, I will entertain that thought as well.

Sponsorships of the Videos will also available .

I look to incorporate my still photography within the video as well. Yes, I will continue to shoot stills.

This video was one I put together for the 2013 Lake Hopatcong Race. Just imagine how much more exciting it could be with all of the additional onboard camera footage, and behind the scene footage in the pits .

See this as just a basic sample. It was from only the video footage I shot during the races from multiple locations and was unplanned.

SO WHO'S IN ?

http://youtu.be/53yat-3SiCQ

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Tim!

That was a nice video and if there were onboard video it would be great. It seems like no one is doing Video coverage of the Offshore Powerboat Races anymore and that is a shame. Photo's are great and tell a story in themselves but mainly to those who are there to experience it. With Video on the other hand, you capture the sounds and the race action, which draws fans to watch this sport. Whether you are there or not the race video gives everyone the experience of what it is like to be there in person to see and hear the race action in this great sport. Onboard camera's will just add to this great experience.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Count Typhoon in at Lake H !!!!!
Old 04-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great Tim! lets do it!
Old 04-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Sign us up
Old 04-06-2014, 02:44 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great idea! We're in! WE'll make sure there is a camera facing aft so the rest of our class can be seen. :-)
Old 04-06-2014, 06:17 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Off to a good start. 12 boats committed so far .
Throwing a little short clip together right now for one of the teams ... Stay tuned !

Old 04-06-2014, 06:21 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Just had another thought.

The boats that are interested, if you can bring some good onboard footage that you own from previous races, I can utilize some of that as well. (Mainly your own person camera footage)

The more I have the work with the better the video will turn out.

Old 04-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Tim we're looking into a new go pro for this season. Which one do you recommend for this stuff?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:12 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

If you are going with GoPro then get the very latest model.

Also Lilly Sport Boats is a dealer for the ION camera that I heard a lot of good things about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.