Detroit, The Motor City

Notices

Detroit, The Motor City

Old 06-17-2014, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Detroit, The Motor City

OPA Racing is proud to announce another addition to the National Race Schedule!!!

Mark your calendars for September 5, 6, & 7 as Detroit, Michigan will host the First Annual Detroit Grand Prix as stop 7 on the OPA/APBA National Series. The Detroit River will hear the roar of Piston Power once again after quite some time.

Stay tuned to www.oparacing.org for further updates on the Detroit Grand Prix as they become available.

http://www.oparacing.org/2014_detroi...otor_city.html

Last edited by Lucididee; 06-17-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool
Old 06-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet
Old 06-18-2014, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Wtf
Old 06-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

That's awesome news! It was also just announced that Detroit will keep the unlimited hydroplane Gold Cup race for the foreseeable future.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
That's awesome news! It was also just announced that Detroit will keep the unlimited hydroplane Gold Cup race for the foreseeable future.
They just signed a deal to hold it for the next 10 years. Great News
Old 06-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Lucididee
OPA Racing is proud to announce another addition to the National Race Schedule!!!

Mark your calendars for September 5, 6, & 7 as Detroit, Michigan will host the First Annual Detroit Grand Prix as stop 7 on the OPA/APBA National Series. The Detroit River will hear the roar of Piston Power once again after quite some time.

Stay tuned to www.oparacing.org for further updates on the Detroit Grand Prix as they become available.

http://www.oparacing.org/2014_detroi...otor_city.html
That is fantastic News but what I want to know is where the race course is going to be?
Old 06-19-2014, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In your back yard Andy, and ALL the Jersey Boyz are staying with you and your Family! Thanks for the videos and nice write up, I will be bringing them down to Atlantic City for Smitty and Louie The Rigger to enjoy this weekend.Thankls for ALWAYS thinking of us. Best Wishes, Augie
Old 06-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news and congrats to everyone involved. Figured it was only a matter of time before APBA had one in their backyard.

This river course will be way more tricky than st clair I bet
Old 06-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
In your back yard Andy, and ALL the Jersey Boyz are staying with you and your Family! Thanks for the videos and nice write up, I will be bringing them down to Atlantic City for Smitty and Louie The Rigger to enjoy this weekend.Thankls for ALWAYS thinking of us. Best Wishes, Augie
Godfather!

It was my pleasure and it is the least that I can do for the OPA, the Racers and their Teams, the Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing, BWORA, APBA and for the many Sponsors that also make this happen every year. I sent Smitty and Louie the same copies you got. Looking forward to hearing more as the information becomes available.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.