OPA Nationals & Worlds to be held in Solomons

Notices

OPA Nationals & Worlds to be held in Solomons

Old 06-18-2014, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default OPA Nationals & Worlds to be held in Solomons

OPA Nationals & Worlds to be held in Solomons, Maryland!

OPA Racing is proud to announce that the OPA Worlds will take place October 2nd-5th, in the lovely Chesapeake Bay region in Solomons, Maryland. Many of you are familiar with the site as it has hosted the OPA National Championship Race since 2010. The National Championship date has been moved from September to October to accommodate this joint venture.

The National Championship race will be held on Saturday October 4th. This race will be the finale of the OPA National Race Series and determine the National Champion in each class at the Solomons Offshore Grand Prix.

The World Championships will be a culmination of points from the Saturday race and conclude on Sunday. Both days of racing will be full length races with full points awarded for each day.

http://www.oparacing.org/2014_opa_na...nd_worlds.html
Old 06-18-2014, 10:15 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I am cursed !

And be damn if I did not say it last night when I showed a proof to a race team for approval for posters to be printed I used the current OPA race schedule on their posters. I quote" Watch tomorrow the race dates will change after these posters go to print...... "

Stop the presses ....

Will need to update the poster and do without them for Atlantic City.....

Sorry to see we lost Ocean City as a race venue. It was such a great rough water site.

Two days of calm water racing I am thinking video may be the way to go for National and the Worlds......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !