Biggest Fastest Baddest >

Biggest Fastest Baddest

Notices

Biggest Fastest Baddest

Old 08-12-2014, 01:30 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biggest Fastest Baddest

Ya hear all this Biggest Fastest BS. You all put on a hell of a show in Michigan in the past few weeks. Deck to deck battles, like I havn't seen in years. We left the sites and fans thrilled with Offshore Racing. Thanks to all for making the trip to Michigan and supporting the sport and sites we have all grown to love. With Detroit right around the corner, the third OPA stop in Michigan, I hope you can all find the time for one more Yeehaa. Details for Detroit will be hitting the web shortly to stay tuned. All three Michigan Sites are confirmed for years to come, we will be keeping them all back to back to keep the travel minimum. They will be tied together for a triple crown, with a $$ bonus to the winners. Special thanks to Evil Ed, Julie, and Shaun for housing all our JUNK, your are the best. Thanks Smitty
Old 08-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered

Smitty

I have to say a big thank you all the volunteers and everyone involved with OPA. I got my chance to drive the 615 boat for Kevin in St Clair and Port Huron. OPA puts on a great show and the event is very well organized. Being the past president of the Toronto Outboard Racing Club, I know the man hours and headaches that go into putting on a first class event, so Thank you all for your efforts. As a newbie to OPA I have to say everyone that I have met has been great. I am dissapointed that I won't be able to make Detroit race. Kevin and the boat will be there but I won't be able to drive. I hope to be back for Solomans
Old 08-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on such an awesome weekend, Smitty! The whole weekend played out great, with awesome weather too. See you in Detroit!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

See yall in Detroit!
Old 08-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Good seeing all you the past two races. Glad to see more and more "weekend warriors" joining the circuit. Maybe next year for me. Cant wait for Detroit.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Awesome Sites , awesome races , awesome people Michigan is all about racing. Thank you all for top knotch events!!
Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Louie The Rigger hit it on the head, Thank You All! Not being able to travel the last couple of years left me without being in the middle of everything, glad I'm back and HOPE WE PASSED THE AUDITION !!!