TUG IT vs TYPHOON Challenge?!?!?!

Notices

Old 09-28-2015, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*** HDB EXCLUSIVE ***

Ever since some rubbin' during the Solomons MD race in '12, Typhoon and Tug It have had some "love" for one another. This footage is from Typhoon's on-board camera, during that race. The cover photo of this video may or may not have something to do with the Tug It team. We plead the 5th.

https://www.facebook.com/HammerDownBoating

https://youtu.be/_yQ62pHSw6w

Here's a message from Tug It, and they're looking for your help:

"After missing out on racing in the '15 season, TUG IT is ready to
make a come back!!!! We'll be in Ocean City, MD this weekend, for the OPA Nationals.

Once again, Randy has been throwing out challenges, promising to dominate. Texts have
been exchanged, and the sh!t talking is stepping up to a whole new level. Both teams agree a bet is needed, and we need your help, HDB fans. We're not looking for a friendly cash wager like there was between Envy and Alex and Ani, we want to make this personal.

We're asking for some help, as to what would be a fitting bet, between TUG IT and Typhoon?? Just remember, Typhoon has NOT finished a race in front of TUG IT (The current NATIONAL CHAMPION), since the early part of the 2013 season, with Randy in the boat. TUG IT will also have a secret weapon in the boat, this weekend!!! TUG IT BABY"
Old 09-29-2015, 04:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
*** HDB EXCLUSIVE ***

Ever since some rubbin' during the Solomons MD race in '12, Typhoon and Tug It have had some "love" for one another. This footage is from Typhoon's on-board camera, during that race. The cover photo of this video may or may not have something to do with the Tug It team. We plead the 5th.

https://www.facebook.com/HammerDownBoating

https://youtu.be/_yQ62pHSw6w

Here's a message from Tug It, and they're looking for your help:

"After missing out on racing in the '15 season, TUG IT is ready to
make a come back!!!! We'll be in Ocean City, MD this weekend, for the OPA Nationals.

Once again, Randy has been throwing out challenges, promising to dominate. Texts have
been exchanged, and the sh!t talking is stepping up to a whole new level. Both teams agree a bet is needed, and we need your help, HDB fans. We're not looking for a friendly cash wager like there was between Envy and Alex and Ani, we want to make this personal.

We're asking for some help, as to what would be a fitting bet, between TUG IT and Typhoon?? Just remember, Typhoon has NOT finished a race in front of TUG IT (The current NATIONAL CHAMPION), since the early part of the 2013 season, with Randy in the boat. TUG IT will also have a secret weapon in the boat, this weekend!!! TUG IT BABY"
It might be more practical to bet on this Crash and Smash Derby:

http://www.bgames.com/racing-games/demolition-derby/

.good luck
Old 09-29-2015, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Back when Dinosaurs roamed the earth and I had the privilege of racing against the F1 Typhoon Offshore Racing Team of Mad-Dog "Randy" and Hollywood "Glen" we ALWAYS had a standing BET! Looser WASHES The Winners Boat, now that doesn't sound like much BUT remember, The Flying Condo of THE JERSEY BOYZ is 38 Feet long. Now Typhoon was much faster than us but Nobody turns the pins like me, quoted by Mad-Dog and Hollywood. So as far as I can remember, I Never Washed The Typhoon Boat and I would assume washing your opponents boat after they whopped your ass has got to humble you a little. Well in Randy's case???
Old 09-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Registered

Problem is I don't think Randy knows how to wash a boat!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

We are in and while we are at it lets throw in a waxing. Lord knows I could use one. You ladies in ????
Old 09-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Registered

I can't wait to see Schleuss and Louie in a balerina outfit and Tu-Tu washing our Boat....

And Hellwig in the Dick outfit on hose duty!! hahahah
Old 09-29-2015, 01:14 PM
Registered

What size outfit are you and scott? Dont want them to be to tight !!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2015, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are adding WAXING to the Standing Bet from years ago and definitely in PINK TU TU'S. ANY QUESTIONS??? or OBJECTIONS?
Old 09-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Registered

Kevin ware's pink nice. One of the few guy's that can pull that look off
Old 09-30-2015, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Kevin ware's pink nice. One of the few guy's that can pull that look off
Randy's had everybody at his shop doin the rain dance all week.... Looks like you punks get a stay of execution....

And thank you, Pink accents my baldness well... lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.