A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend

Notices

A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend

Old 07-21-2003, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend

To ALL the Teams, Crews, Medical Personal, US Coast Guard, NJ State Police, NJ State Police Marine Divison, Volunteers, The Ms. WAZZUP Beauty Contestants and of course The "SOUTH JERSEY BOYZ"( GREAT SHIRTS Dennis, great WIN for Team Sonic......We almost had ya.......you won't see KURT anymore, I told him if we lost a race AGAIN for something stupid I was gonna slice his throat.....Well as you know one of the BRAND NEW water hoses blew, We were out and Kurts throat is SLIT). This was a Win, Win day for everyone......Thank You All for making this weekend one for the books. Special Thanks to KURT BERGER(RIP) of OPA for All his hard work to put this together and Jerry and Janet Wood for EVERYTHING.See ya in Pt. Pleasant.................................. Augie"The Godfather" Pensa and Kevin"Bert " Hans
Old 07-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie, I can't believe I missed that photo opportunity of you and Kurt. Actually I was concerned that blood might get on my camera lens.

Sonic really brought it home. I think we now have a Jersey Boyz south.
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend-sonicsmall.jpg  
Old 07-21-2003, 09:59 AM
Registered

what happened to the bat boats?
Old 07-21-2003, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bat Boats??????????????????????????/ Scotty, Thank You for being part of the day and being a pace boat.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Registered

And you guys think slicing Kurt's throat was a figure of speech? No way!!!

Augie wanted to see blood, whipped out his Italian pocket sword and proceeded to cut Kurt's head off.

There were some racers, especially those with a DQ after their names, who silently (or loudly) wished Augie all the luck in his endeavor.

Only the promise of a slow and painful death dissuaded Augie from finishing his business.

Kurt reportedly said: "Head? You can cut that off. Just make sure you aren't accidentally cutting anything important."
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend-neck.jpg  
Old 07-21-2003, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

GREAT SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only you could(and always do)capture the moment. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:23 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

A great event!...even though we broke testing Sat nite...

Nice Job Kurt and everyone at OPA!!

See you guyz in Point Pleasant.....

Marty
Old 07-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Yeah but Kurt had a much bigger knive. In my best Crockadile Dundee impression... Now thats a knive.
Old 07-21-2003, 12:22 PM
JOHNF

Augie, I want to thank you guys( jersey boys) for all your help once again we'll be back for pt pleasant in August

sonic boom
John F

Old 07-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We heard form Treadwell's Driver that he was in a accident on the way up here Friday to Pick up the Double Decker with the boats. Have not talked to Treadwell, but l here he is ok.

We decided to pass on the Flights when the boats were not going to be there.

Sorry we could not make it, when is the next race?

Quick Reply: A Big Thank You To All Who Attended AC This Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.