Notices

Thank You CBPBA

Old 09-28-2004, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank You CBPBA

To Ted and the entire crew at CBPBA, THANK YOU for allowing us to come play in your back yard. The site is BEAUTIFUL and you treated us all like Kings, AGAIN. Thanks to everyone that gave up their time and boats to make this happen! Augie
Old 09-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thank You CBPBA

I second that.....

A very enjoyable site. Even if the water was flat. It was a welcomed change to the beatings we took all season.

I hope you'll have us back again next year.

See everyone in KW for a Kick A$$ rockin good time.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Aw Shucks! Stop, you're makin' me cry. You're welcome. We had a blast too. I have a butt load of pics from turn boat 3. I'll burn them on a CD. Where can I send them? They are to many to upload to www.cbpba.com.
Attached Thumbnails Thank You CBPBA-racepic.jpg   Thank You CBPBA-racepic2.jpg  
Old 09-28-2004, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks Bro. Augie Pensa, 1110-Kennedy Blvd., Union City, N.J. 07087
Old 09-28-2004, 10:56 AM
VIP Member

I'll third that. We burned 80 gallons testing......playing on Saturday, and 10 gallons racing on sunday. Dam Bravos..Usually after a breakdown we leave the site rather depressed. Not this time. I could care less. We had a great time In MD. Many thanks to all the people involved in this event. We were asked if we would participate in a silent auction to raise money for a particular child in the club, the auction was a ride in our race boat on saturday. I tried to scare the hell out of that guy, all he kept saying was, " Is that all you got?" What a blast. See ya next year.......Smitty
Old 09-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Thanks for the GREAT race site and HARD work your entire staff and volenteers did. Keep up the great work.
MD
Old 09-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Thanks Bro. Augie Pensa, 1110-Kennedy Blvd., Union City, N.J. 07087
It will be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well, you have to add Firewater to the list. What a great race site and great people. Can't wait until next year.
Bob
Old 09-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
I'll third that. We burned 80 gallons testing......playing on Saturday, and 10 gallons racing on sunday. Dam Bravos..Usually after a breakdown we leave the site rather depressed. Not this time. I could care less. We had a great time In MD. Many thanks to all the people involved in this event. We were asked if we would participate in a silent auction to raise money for a particular child in the club, the auction was a ride in our race boat on saturday. I tried to scare the hell out of that guy, all he kept saying was, " Is that all you got?" What a blast. See ya next year.......Smitty
I wish you guys didnt break. We had a good race going. Maybe next time.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bobby, you guys were in one heated battle with Smitty. Good show! Love Machine...beautiful, clear photos, Thanks.

Quick Reply: Thank You CBPBA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.