The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM >

The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

Notices

The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

Old 11-30-2004, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

As Smitty, Sticks, Pop-Pop, Jimmy, Chris(Papa Dukes) and I raced on Barnagat Bay this past Saturday (Freezing our A$$es off) we miss The SBI New York City Race On The OLN Network Channel. Well I got a copy from Big John outta Jersey City and I want To Thank Bubba, SBI, OLN and Stan Lane for foucasing in on the Manufactor Production Classes. Lots of footage on Wazzup Racing, The Original Firewater, Lighting Jacks, Relentless, Panther and Kean University which by the way was one hell of a race. Then there was the crash by Kevin and I, first at regular speed then in slooooowwwwww motion ( it hurts more seeing it slow) then again at the end of the show as they cut to me being put in a meat wagon. AHH, what a way to get air time. All in all a great show. For those of you that haven't seen it yet, this Thursday at 1:00Pm on The OLN Network Channel. Lots of high flying, outta control boats on the snotty Hudson River. So Thanks SBI, Bubba, OLN, Stan Lane and all the racers that made it to Jersey! Big John, Thanks for the footage. Augie

Last edited by Augie Pensa; 12-01-2004 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

My wife and I seen it on Sat. Looked like a solid hit you took.Least the boat didn't spin and rip the drives off.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Gold Member

Default Re: The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

Augie is a star and shoud be put in the walk of fame in Hollywood, love ya bro
Old 11-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

I will watch for it!
Nice meeting you, (finally) and chatting at Ihop in KW!
We are moving north of you. Charlene
Old 11-30-2004, 12:47 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

The Godfather in his staring roll as Crash Test Dummy. OUCH!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

I think Bubba loves the Boyz.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Augie I watched the race on Saturday If that's what you have to do when they put those in boat camera's in I don't want them!!!!!!! Good to see you did not get hurt any worse that looked like a real bad hit.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Man, it hurt.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:16 AM
VIP Member

Hey Crockett............................Wazzup!
Old 12-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Hey Smitty I am trying to dig my way out of the machine shop I am starting the blocks and heads people dropped off in July. I am thinking about pulling the engine out of the race boat to get all the water out of the cylinders when I shut the engine off after the race Sunday it would not restart with all the water in there. We must have cracked the headers real bad the first day when the hose blew off.

Quick Reply: The New York City SBI/Jersey Boyz Race on OLN Network this Thursday at 1:00PM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.