Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay >

Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay

Notices

Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay

Old 01-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The customers!! Everytime someone buys a new car. BTW I know from the project Mike offered me he does workout a deal for someone willing to take a chance on a new prototype boat. OUTERLIMITS FOR LIFE!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yeah I know that's normal for me. BTW I was never in a pissing match I was trying to help people who want to throw stones at what OL has done with GD in Miami. That this a standard operating procedure at all the auto shows for the car makers. I drove a test mule Ford GT & it looked nothing like the show car they had a the Detriot Auto show back in 02 BTW the show had to pushed everywhere it went.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I have seen both piston cats run and they seem to run pretty dang good from land.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Why don't you call Mike & ask him. I'm sure he & Mr. Pyburn would love to hear your input.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey allfiredup.... I'm not so sure your auto business comparison is correct... Just for the record, Don't Customer's ultimately pay for all R&D in almost every business???? The Key word Here is "CUSTOMER'S"... In the automotive business that means hundreds of thousands or in some cases millions of them. As I sure your aware, the automakers have huge R&D Budgets and have teams of highly paid people working on new projects all the time. Not to mention there outside R&D activities, Motorsports, etc. Unless it's some back yard operation, Which I'm NOT suggesting Outerlimits is... No one individual pays for the R&D of any new production project. I have no doubt that Outerlimits has invested BIG $$$ in there Cat project and if anyone can make the best one in the world it will be OL. I bet the folks over at OL are too not pleased with your thread as it imply's that Pyburn is solely funding the Cat R&D project which I'm sure is not the case... That being said, Pantera has every right to ask a question which has not been addressed in this thread... Whats going on with Gold Digger????

Last edited by maxonmike; 01-06-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yeah I know I'm wrong. I was simply saying the R&D budgets all come from car sales. It's all into the price of the sticker price.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered

I'm curious to know how the new myway is running. I heard they were having some problems getting it right. Prob just rumors I'm sure though.

Quick Reply: Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.