OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour! >

OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!

Notices

OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!

Old 04-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs up OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!

I don’t post here often (normally just lurk) but I though this story was worth a post on here so people would know. Here it is….

As luck would have it, I was being sent to RI for training this week. Last week before coming out I though, heck why not see how far I will be from OL. I checked the maps and sure enough 40 minutes from my hotel. So I went to OUTERLIMITS web site and didn’t find any info on tours. So with mixed emotions of what to expect in reply, I filled out the contact us form-requesting info on tours and such. Next morning I had an email saying it was no problem they would love to have me stop by for a tour and to give them a call to discuss details. I called and was all set.

I showed up yesterday afternoon with 5 other guys from my training class (instructor let us out early to go, so everyone came). We were greeted with enthusiasm and given a guided tour of the complete facilities. We saw the plug from the new model debuted at Miami a couple months ago. We also saw another plug in the final stages of development getting ready for a mold to be made. We saw the new F1 race boat due to race in Europe this year (Awesome, I think the championship is in the bag!). While walking around the facility Mike Fiore came out and introduced himself and thanked us for coming by. COOL!!! Then we went to OL’s other building dedicated to service and upgrades. They had about 6 or 7 boats in for service and or upgrades. Very Nice.
We had a great time and really appreciate the company and people taking the time out to show around a guy who most likely will never be able to afford a new OUTERLIMITS.

Thanks again to OUTERLIMTS for having us. Jadento

Im in the middle of the picture
Attached Thumbnails OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!-us.jpg  
Old 04-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're a great bunch of guys !
Old 04-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by stainless
They're a great bunch of guys !

and a bunch of party animals as well
Old 04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned

Mike called me personnally on a friday night to answer my questions and gave me his cell phone and invited me up to the factory. very personnal service for a great boat builder
Old 04-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by leila4490
Mike called me personnally on a friday night to answer my questions and gave me his cell phone and invited me up to the factory. very personnal service for a great boat builder
And you still didn't buy one, imagine that! Tire kicker!

You need serious help, this is three screen names in 24 hours.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

what up dog did they have any extra engines for a brother who got robbed by some local scum
Old 04-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by kewler
what up dog did they have any extra engines for a brother who got robbed by some local scum
Heres one that was on the floor in the service area...although I think it was already spoken for....as i think it was going back in this boat...BTW thats Arron, he gave us the tour.
Attached Thumbnails OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!-motor.jpg   OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!-boat_51.jpg  
Old 04-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I forgot what an engine even was its been so long thank god for the kewler I wonder if it took them two years to do a rebuild
Old 04-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool !
Old 04-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Outerlimits guys

I have to agree with how nice the guys are at Outerlimits. I work at a boat shop in Georgia that specializes in repairing go-fasts and got a soccer scholarship to go to Providence College in Rhode Island. Since its close by i decided to stop by the Outerlimits shop last weekend. Unfortunately it was closed and i left. On the way home i saw the new SV-43 P1 race boat gettin fueled up at a local gas station. I stopped and sure enough Mr. Mike Fiore and the rest of the Outerlimits guys were there with the boat. I explained to him that i was a big fan of the company and have worked on a few outerlimits. Mr. Fiore could not have been nicer. He introduced me to the rest of the guys and even invited me to go to the ramp where they were going to put the boat in and run it. Once at the dock i met Joe Sgro, who will be throttling the boat in Europe next year. The boat looked great in the water, ill try and upload some pictures. The boat has some new Merc motors in it designated for the P1 series. They were detuned 1075sci's that put out 720 hp. Apparently, the boat still runs 120. I never forget that day, it was so amazing to meet the owner and rest of the staff of Outerlimits. Thanks again outerlimits

Quick Reply: OUTERLIMTS Factory Tour!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.