Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
what happened to these 42's >

what happened to these 42's

Notices

what happened to these 42's

Old 11-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Bob has owned a number of Outerlimits since then. He now has a 50ft Outerlimits cat. He just ran the Key West poker run in Pat Santa Maria's SV52.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bostonirish
Better question? What in the world ever happened to Bob Russel? Wasnt he a huge part of the OL family? Realize its really no ones buisness but just curious. I remember seeing his Rock-it boat at a poker run in sarasota probabably like 6 or 7 years ago at thast time that boat was insanely fast. Not to mention he seemed to be a very down to earth guy.
spoke to him at the LOTO Shootout, said he still had the 50 OL cat at that time....extremely nice guy, I'm sure he doesnt remember me, but have spoken with him on 3 or 4 occasions

LOTO Kilo Attempt back in 04 i think freezing ass cold, took the time to anwser any question i had, believe he had the 42 gtx called Can you hear me know

Key West when he was runnin the Wild Child 37, him Mike and Paul took the time to anwser all the questions on the deck design of the new 42 legacy (new at the time) 99....was like they took every dream I had of v-bottom and put it in the 42 stand up boat...

again in Long Beach at the Scope Poker run in 03 or 04 i think

and this summer at LOTO.....it is men like him that make this hobby great...