Zack T's new 44!!! >

Zack T's new 44!!!

Notices

Zack T's new 44!!!

Old 10-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by animalhouse
I just spoke to Zack and was finally given the greenlight to explain why the boat is for sale. He is in the process of spec'n his new SL 52.

He also added that if anybody has any questions regarding the boat, feel free to call him. You can PM me for his number.
All the " Haters " just want to assume there is something wrong with the boat so they have some reason to bang on the keyboard. If his experince with OL was bad I do not think he would be buying another one, especially an SL 52.

The SL 44s that I have seen look awesome. Keep up the innovative designs as the other builders are still building their old models.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
If you are tired of reading the BS then stop reading. My friend has a 06 42 with MERC 850s that have never been touched that runs 116. Not hard to believe that the latest and greatest bottom on the SL 44 can run at least that or better. Are you in the market to buy one, if not why does it matter to you.
what does a 42 with 1200s run?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

What tank issue? The few bladders that were installed pre-ethanol? Currently there are 2 that I know of that have yet to be replaced.

The 44 does not have a bladder, or an aluminum tank either. I don't know what you think the boat makes for power, but I know what the dyno said. I don't understand why you would doubt the boat could run 120 with 850's. The carbon 42 went 115 with 850's back in 2005, the 46 ran 117 with 850 mercs in 2006.
I should have clarified, tank issues in general..on other boats..we are looking at at a few used OL, and there is more than two that Im aware of. ... and you know what the dyno said.. please tell, 7uy
which time Fred.. and now you mentioned the 41 with 700's.. I was told by a very good source that motor had a pulley change, after you stated it was stock.. so who are we to believe...Zack has been a great customer, curious, does a 52 take longer to build than a 44..
Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
If you are tired of reading the BS then stop reading. My friend has a 06 42 with MERC 850s that have never been touched that runs 116. Not hard to believe that the latest and greatest bottom on the SL 44 can run at least that or better. Are you in the market to buy one, if not why does it matter to you.
its quite obvious you have not read previous posts above. As to being hater liked you called me out on.. read again about every post that I have put up on any OL threads. No hate on the product, just on how the speeds come about..and a few other issues that everyone in the know how like to keep hush hush.. The recent 42 I was on with 1075's had problems getting to 118.. on GPS. Thats 7 short of what was posted on PB mag. Lastly I do not have to explain myself, and whether I or anyone that I deal with is in the market, is no business of yours.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I don't know whose 42 you were on with 1075's, but you may want to look into what props are on that boat, maybe it's time for a re-build. Maybe the boat wasn't trimmed properly. I don't know but the speeds posted by powerboat and poker runs America and all other reviews on the 42 with 1075's are acurate and all prior to anybody being able to modify any mercury computer unless mercury themselves did it. We are talking 2004 & 2005.

I don't know how a ride on a 6 year old boat that fell a few mph off automaticly triggers a conspiracy theory on horsepower.

The red Sl 41 ran 114 stock, 122 juiced. The SV 43 with 700's rubs 117 stock 122-124 juiced.

Stop being cranky and just call me if you have questions. But stop the which hunt. Not every boat that leaves OL is juiced up. Zacks boat is just the oposite. We tuned it down because it went as fast as Zack wanted.

I don't know of too many sets of 700's that are stock. ( in any brand of boat).
Old 10-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

I don't know whose 42 you were on with 1075's, but you may want to look into what props are on that boat, maybe it's time for a re-build. Maybe the boat wasn't trimmed properly. I don't know but the speeds posted by powerboat and poker runs America and all other reviews on the 42 with 1075's are acurate and all prior to anybody being able to modify any mercury computer unless mercury themselves did it. We are talking 2004 & 2005.

I don't know how a ride on a 6 year old boat that fell a few mph off automaticly triggers a conspiracy theory on horsepower.

The red Sl 41 ran 114 stock, 122 juiced. The SV 43 with 700's rubs 117 stock 122-124 juiced.

Stop being cranky and just call me if you have questions. But stop the which hunt. Not every boat that leaves OL is juiced up. Zacks boat is just the oposite. We tuned it down because it went as fast as Zack wanted.

did that red 41 sl sell? I love that boat
Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yea that boat is in Texas. The new owner loves it. That was a great boat. You going to Key West? If so we'll grab a beer.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

no will be on a cruise ship heading to Belize..

Thank you for the offer..

Jeff
Old 10-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No conspiracy theory.. You were asked for that PB article back then was that boat juiced at the time or anytime.. you said no, now you admit the speeds, and they are still off what you said...and the boat was juiced. Go back and read what you typed. Secondly, Zacks boat is turned down for a reason..secondly when we are trying to buy something, we want to know whats the history on every boat.. Salesmen that I have dealt with on the last 3 boats have all been caught in a lies.. it makes trying to buy a used boat a PITA. It's a small world.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by customryder
what does a 42 with 1200s run?

save your breath.. get your answers someplace else.. Gary didnt comment on his thread and won't now..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.