Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
Who ran thier OL at the Shootout besides me? >

Who ran thier OL at the Shootout besides me?

Notices

Who ran thier OL at the Shootout besides me?

Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on some great speeds. I really amazes me how fast the big V's are running now.
Beautiful boat by the way. Isn't that Gary's old boat.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Here is a pic that Jay took of mine during a run.

Freeze Frame got some killer shots too that I have already purchased but I don't have the proofs yet.
It sure was a thrill to see the boat in action John. I always loved how that thing ran and am glad to see that you are enjoying the boat. It looked fantastic!!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
Congrats on some great speeds. I really amazes me how fast the big V's are running now.
Beautiful boat by the way. Isn't that Gary's old boat.
Thank you. I purchased the boat from Gary about a year and half ago.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
It sure was a thrill to see the boat in action John. I always loved how that thing ran and am glad to see that you are enjoying the boat. It looked fantastic!!!!
I was trying to text you my gas saga I had going on Sunday morning. The extra 1000#'s killed me from tieing or beating Eddie. I will do better next year now that I know how it all works. I sent Jayboat a picture of your boat this morning so he could get the proofs of your boat to you for your pictures. Your new boat is AWESOME! I think Debbie is gonna drive our other boat in it next year. She's already talking smack about who all she would have beat in it. It would have done well in Sunday's water if the drives didnt blow off the back of the boat.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered

I was trying to text you my gas saga I had going on Sunday morning. The extra 1000#'s killed me from tieing or beating Eddie. I will do better next year now that I know how it all works. I sent Jayboat a picture of your boat this morning so he could get the proofs of your boat to you for your pictures. Your new boat is AWESOME! I think Debbie is gonna drive our other boat in it next year. She's already talking smack about who all she would have beat in it. It would have done well in Sunday's water if the drives didnt blow off the back of the boat.
We all know that the 399 Skater that Eddie was driving will run faster than Enough 4 Play. The thing that I was shocked with is how close you actually were to his numbers in this event. Not bad when you consider that you are running 12 year old technology on the hull and the skater is the latest and greatest. Next year check with Bruce to see if I can have his boat to run around in for 3 days and also run it in the shootout. Next year you should do the Funrun with all of us on Friday morning. This entire trip was an absolute blast. It was full of great people, great weather and awesome hardware every place you went.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Great job representing Outerlimits everyone!! That 37 looks awesome!!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary, good hanging with you and your wife this past weekend. Sorry we couldn't do more of it, what a crazy and busy weekend. Still managed to have a great time though. Hope your condo and boat slip worked out ok. Your boat is unbeilieveable. See ya next year if not sooner.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
We all know that the 399 Skater that Eddie was driving will run faster than Enough 4 Play. The thing that I was shocked with is how close you actually were to his numbers in this event. Not bad when you consider that you are running 12 year old technology on the hull and the skater is the latest and greatest. Next year check with Bruce to see if I can have his boat to run around in for 3 days and also run it in the shootout. Next year you should do the Funrun with all of us on Friday morning. This entire trip was an absolute blast. It was full of great people, great weather and awesome hardware every place you went.
We are coming back for all of it next year and I expect you to run with us in the shootout. I told you that you and I would take the Skater out if you wanted too but you blew your chance to ride around in it and drive it in the shootout with your email shannigan. If the radar had picked up Eddies first run, it would not have even been close. But the last 3 it was reading correctly....the boat was just getting out of shape in Sunday's water. As I told you before.....if the the Skater gets upset in the 120's...you HAVE to come out of it and then hit it again. Not good for drag racing in rough water. I have personally driven that boat into the mid 130's with plenty of stick left so there is no doubt that it is faster if you have the room or get a good run in. There is no doubt in my mind that Eddie ran the 151 mph on the first run that he came back in with on the gps on the first run.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:29 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

All Of The photos Are posted at www.freezeframevideo.net from the shoot out here is one for john
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 09-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

We are coming back for all of it next year and I expect you to run with us in the shootout. I told you that you and I would take the Skater out if you wanted too but you blew your chance to ride around in it and drive it in the shootout with your email shannigan. If the radar had picked up Eddies first run, it would not have even been close. But the last 3 it was reading correctly....the boat was just getting out of shape in Sunday's water. As I told you before.....if the the Skater gets upset in the 120's...you HAVE to come out of it and then hit it again. Not good for drag racing in rough water. I have personally driven that boat into the mid 130's with plenty of stick left so there is no doubt that it is faster if you have the room or get a good run in. There is no doubt in my mind that Eddie ran the 151 mph on the first run that he came back in with on the gps on the first run.

Shannigan? What are you talking about I was just having some fun with you guys. The last word that I would use to describe you is "Sensitive".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.