New 37 Listed >

New 37 Listed

Notices

New 37 Listed

Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GASpeedguy99
I went and looked at the boat today. It does need some work on the inside but by no means trashed. I also talked to the owner and it seems Got Power has an offer on the boat and is trying to come up with the money.
Is this really how you treat fellow boaters?
I'm guessing you are the broker that has it listed and you are not going to be happy if I buy it directly from the owner (contacted owner before broker listed it). And just so you know, it's not me trying to come up with the money, it's a matter of me getting prices on everything that has to be fixed or replaced so I know how much total $$$$'s I would have in it. The boat will take a huge amount of money to be right and that's a fact and if someone stepped in and bought it at this point, it would not hurt my feelings, that's why I said in my other post "let me know if you have any other questions". A detail job will not fix the cockpit and cabin. I have no agenda other than sharing what I know from looking at it. You are the one with an agenda and if you invite anyone to come look at it that has to travel any distance at all, you will make an enemy quickly based on your description.

If anyone else gets a chance to look at it, please post your feedback as mine is accurate.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by n20michael
Yeah, the pics I saw of the interior looked like it was FAR from trashed, guess some people have there own agendas, nice boat, new owner should be happy.
n20,

Can you see the water and mold in the cabin floor, can you see the cabinet doors ripped from the cabinets, can you see the head door ripped from the hinges, can you see the kickboards detached from the benches and lying in the floor, can you see the crud in the v-berth, can you see the condition of the head, can you see that it needs a new cabin door, can you see that the windshield is broken in 2 places, etc, etc, etc. in the pictures? Should I go on? Go look at the boat and then tell me about an agenda, the interior IS trashed.

This is a great boat and that is why I'm interested BUT it will take a tremendous amount of money to make right and I have told the owner that. The question is how much will it take???? If you think you can live with all that's wrong, go pick her up!! Sorry for the rant....
Old 02-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

I just got off the phone with the broker that has the boat listed on Ebay . He said that they have 2 deal's on the boat and one guy is trying to come up with the funding and the other guy from the 'BVI's" that has been on and off the boat at $120,000.00 . He also said the in the cabin the carpet needs to be replaced . Also the door to the cabin is delaminating and the cockpit seat could be redone . Paint is in good condition he says . I offered $100,000 cash $20,000 depo and balance after I go up there to inspect and he said owner would not take that !

As I recall there was one last year , I think it was a 1999 with 1000hp and 6's for under $100,000 . It was listed here and the pics looked like they had been takin in front of Lake CumberLand Marine .
Old 02-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SS930
6's?
No and honestly dont remember but would guess XR's. I was on the boat once this summer now that it moved to MI
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I also noticed the port side header on the port engine looked to be discolored (over heated) in the you tube video sent to me. No idea if this thing has been leaned out, but that did have me a little concerned.

Sounds like $120k is way too much for this boat. Even $100k is starting to sound like too much.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DeLuca
I just got off the phone with the broker that has the boat listed on Ebay . He said that they have 2 deal's on the boat and one guy is trying to come up with the funding and the other guy from the 'BVI's" that has been on and off the boat at $120,000.00 . He also said the in the cabin the carpet needs to be replaced . Also the door to the cabin is delaminating and the cockpit seat could be redone . Paint is in good condition he says . I offered $100,000 cash $20,000 depo and balance after I go up there to inspect and he said owner would not take that !

As I recall there was one last year , I think it was a 1999 with 1000hp and 6's for under $100,000 . It was listed here and the pics looked like they had been takin in front of Lake CumberLand Marine .
You offered him 100K CASH and he turned it down????? Times must be good!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Times must be good LOL I was thinking in todays market I was being generous ! Truly , with the more I learn about the boat it seams like $80-90G's is all the money
Old 02-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered

I agree w the last 3 comments but you dont know what he needs to get out of it. Maybe it would take 120 if he is upside down in it
Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

No offense, but if it just needs a new cockpit and cabin carpet, it isnt alot of money to replace those things if the boat is in overall decent shape.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=GOT POWER;3315209]n20,

Can you see the water and mold in the cabin floor, can you see the cabinet doors ripped from the cabinets, can you see the head door ripped from the hinges, can you see the kickboards detached from the benches and lying in the floor, can you see the crud in the v-berth, can you see the condition of the head, can you see that it needs a new cabin door, can you see that the windshield is broken in 2 places, etc, etc, etc. in the pictures? Should I go on? Go look at the boat and then tell me about an agenda, the interior IS trashed.

This is a great boat and that is why I'm interested BUT it will take a tremendous amount of money to make right and I have told the owner that. The question is how much will it take???? If you think you can live with all that's wrong, go pick her up!! Sorry for the rant....[/QUOT

Well, dont buy it then, or if you have the money go pick it up, if not, dont worry about what someone else will have to spend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.