37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling

Notices

37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling

Old 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Lookking good man.

Now get the OK numbers off or people in TN might look at ya a little differently
Old 05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS930
For me it would likely be a SV43, if I could ever get myself to part with that kind of coin for a boat. Even I could (and I wont), I might still want more of a cabin. I have to say the 39 Rocket looks REALLY tempting to me... I think it's about the closest thing there is to a modern day Stiletto, all the comforts, but more modern styling, and even faster... all without the pie in the sky prices.
I looked at a Hustler at the Miami boat show 2011 and thought the cabin was really tight. I can almost stand straight up in my 37, but if I remember correctly, I had to bend over a fair amount in the Hustler cabin. Regardless though, the Rocket is an awesome boat!!
Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered

Not a lot to update, but I did get almost all of my cabin stuff back from the upholstery shop. The only thing left is a few pieces I'm doing in silver and a couple of things that have to be embroidered.

Eddie is covered up right now, so it's going to be a couple more weeks before I have anything new to report on the power-train. Still making progress though!
Attached Thumbnails 37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-cushions-1.jpg   37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-cushions-2.jpg  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:44 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Not a lot to update, but I did get almost all of my cabin stuff back from the upholstery shop. The only thing left is a few pieces I'm doing in silver and a couple of things that have to be embroidered.

Eddie is covered up right now, so it's going to be a couple more weeks before I have anything new to report on the power-train. Still making progress though!
cool, what color is that?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LV
cool, what color is that?
Larry,

The cushion pieces in the pics are a granite/charcoal color and the kick-boards will be silver as well as all the storage accesses. The cooler top, cabin door and the v-berth end piece will be blue. My wife looked at a million different cabins in the classifieds and came up with the colors. She also did a faux paint on the walls and headliner to cover where the glue has bled through the vinyl. I found out that a lot of 37's were built using the glue in method, and needless to say, it was a mistake on the part of the installers.....

Last edited by TCBoss302; 05-18-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thomas... Really cool. Get that thing upto Boyne this summer
Old 05-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Thomas... Really cool. Get that thing upto Boyne this summer
Would love to Pete, but the 15 hour drive may keep that from happening, at least this year. You ever come down south for any runs?
Old 08-08-2012, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Splashed that puppy yet?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Splashed that puppy yet?
Funny, I was up at Eddie's shop putting my cabin together when you posted this.

No splash yet, should be the first week of Sept. as I plan on going to the Lake Cumberland PR that week and have already booked things. I sure would have thought I would have been in the water by now, but there were some major decisions that had to be made on setup and it just took time to think them through (if anyone is interested I'll share the different options we considered and why).

Below are a few pics of the cabin, it's pretty much complete except for the upper shelving, the inside sliding door cover, speakers and I haven't installed the flatscreen yet. I'll update a little quicker now that we are getting close.
Attached Thumbnails 37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-cabin-installed.jpg   37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-cooler-new-top.jpg   37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-door-new-vinyl.jpg  

37 Stiletto - New power/drives/cabin/bling-door-new-vinyl-2.jpg  
Old 08-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks great!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.