Enough 4 Play, I have what you need! >

Enough 4 Play, I have what you need!

Notices

Enough 4 Play, I have what you need!

Old 08-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enough 4 Play, I have what you need!

This is perfect for you. You can have the 42 and also have you a back up ballz out hotrod. You can't get any more mile per hour for the money in a 40' V Bottom than this. There is nothing like owning two of these at the same time.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o47000-en.html

I will need a letter from your banker though.

I'm headed to the water in the OL, talk to you this afternoon.

Last edited by thunderusone; 08-11-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
This is perfect for you. You can have the 42 and also have you a back up ballz out hotrod. You can't get any more mile per hour for the money in a 40' V Bottom than this. There is nothing like owning two of these at the same time.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o47000-en.html

I will need a letter from your banker though.

I'm headed to the water in the OL, talk to you this afternoon.
You can tell that you took some of those pictures last year. Look in the background where gas was $3.19 a gallon. When does the fire sale start.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
You can tell that you took some of those pictures last year. Look in the background where gas was $3.19 a gallon. When does the fire sale start.
That picture was taken on 6/12/12. That is what 87 was that day here. The only picture that has not been taken in the last few weeks is the ho on the nose. That pic was at the LOTO 2010 shootout. Debbie went up to captain rons to get us some food and and when she came back, that chick was on the nose of our OL. When Debbie got her arms around the situation, she recommended that the deck on the Skater was much flatter and it would make for a better photo shoot. The girl was quickly moved one nose over to the skater for the photo session to continue.

As far as fire sale pricing, I will take the good wheels off, put some 18" 4 blades that look like they have been used to turn land and take $5k more than asking if you can commit this week.

The way it is set up now, the Skater is on 93 octane and cruises at 92mph at 3,500 rpm and no boost. At those speeds it gets great fuel economy and it is not even spooled up. Peak torque is at 4,400 (that is where the motors are most efficient) and at that RPM, you are really starting to haul the mail. Cruise is approximately 115mph at that RPM range. It is an awesome poker run boat. The lake gets real small running that rig. The acceleration is insane in the 110 to 115 range. It carries a very broad torque curve all the way up to 6,000 rpm.

Last edited by thunderusone; 08-11-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
That picture was taken on 6/12/12. That is what 87 was that day here. The only picture that has not been taken in the last few weeks is the ho on the nose. That pic was at the LOTO 2010 shootout. Debbie went up to captain rons to get us some food and and when she came back, that chick was on the nose of our OL. When Debbie got her arms around the situation, she recommended that the deck on the Skater was much flatter and it would make for a better photo shoot. The girl was quickly moved one nose over to the skater for the photo session to continue.

As far as fire sale pricing, I will take the good wheels off, put some 18" 4 blades that look like they have been used to turn land and take $5k more than asking if you can commit this week.

The way it is set up now, the Skater is on 93 octane and cruises at 92mph at 3,500 rpm and no boost. At those speeds it gets great fuel economy and it is not even spooled up. Peak torque is at 4,400 (that is where the motors are most efficient) and at that RPM, you are really starting to haul the mail. Cruise is approximately 115mph at that RPM range. It is an awesome poker run boat. The lake gets real small running that rig. The acceleration is insane in the 110 to 115 range. It carries a very broad torque curve all the way up to 6,000 rpm.
Been in the boat and it is fast, if you think you boat accelerates hard just drive up beside this thing and get your feelings hurt
Old 08-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mean streak
Been in the boat and it is fast, if you think you boat accelerates hard just drive up beside this thing and get your feelings hurt
How does it handle w the Wilson lowers
Old 08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im a little confused (easy to do lol) does the 399 skater belong to you now? nice boat!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
Im a little confused (easy to do lol) does the 399 skater belong to you now? nice boat!
+1, tow vehicles and now boats? You starting a new career John?
Old 08-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I haven't spent enough seat time on the big end to really tell. I ran it one hour after I got Eddie to put all of the freshened components back in the boat. When you get down here with some money...we will see who craps out first on the big end. It ran like it was on rails for the speeds I drove it. Come down and we will take it out.

Last edited by thunderusone; 08-13-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered

Don't know, I was laying in the floor with me eyes closed hugging four of those orange life vest you see on pontoon rental boats.
Couldn't tell much from there, I have seen two pictures of the GPS sent to my cell. One was from Bruce's cell (142 mph) and one from Eddies cell (151 mph). I was in it at 126 mph about three years ago.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Registered

Are y'all coming to the shootout?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.