WANTED! OUTERLIMITS? or keep  fountain? >

WANTED! OUTERLIMITS? or keep fountain?

Notices

WANTED! OUTERLIMITS? or keep fountain?

Old 08-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greatguy66
if you want cabin & soft ride go OL100%!!!
Epoxy lay up will not be a soft ride. Make sure you test drive one before purchase.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ratedx
Tell me more? how do these motors compare to mercury 700's? how many hours before needing rebuilds? this may be the boat for me. did stilettos have alum. tanks? thanks any feedback on this boat would be greatly appreciated-also you can pm me or call 908-295-9088
SENT you a pm
Old 08-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ratedx
Tell me more? how do these motors compare to mercury 700's? how many hours before needing rebuilds? this may be the boat for me. did stilettos have alum. tanks? thanks any feedback on this boat would be greatly appreciated-also you can pm me or call 908-295-9088
change oil 15 hrs Check valve lash every 25 hrs. replace springs and send rockers to jessel to exray and rebuild 125 hrs. 250 hrs rebuild top end complete. bottoms should be good for at least 400 hrs. With that being said if you dont take care of them and dont watch your gauges you can destroy them in 15 mins. Anyone tells you different needs to find a new engine builder!!