"stroked" on e-bay >

"stroked" on e-bay

Notices

"stroked" on e-bay

Old 08-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "stroked" on e-bay

Had OL on e-bay and guy wins the boat with high bid calls me to set up to have a guy come inspect the boat before he wires the money, week goes by and i send him a e-mail he replies that after he pays for survey and has it towed to FL he cant give me what he bid, He tries to offer me 20K less!! I cant post my reply on here!!!! e-bay user name luxnyc212
Old 08-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This may be the boat i am looking for! how do these compare to 700 merc.? how many hours before rebuild? alum. tanks? thanks
Old 08-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, that's unbelievable Link... hang in there, all it takes is finding that one person who will appreciate the boat. She'll sell!
Old 08-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by links
Had OL on e-bay and guy wins the boat with high bid calls me to set up to have a guy come inspect the boat before he wires the money, week goes by and i send him a e-mail he replies that after he pays for survey and has it towed to FL he cant give me what he bid, He tries to offer me 20K less!! I cant post my reply on here!!!! e-bay user name luxnyc212
You let the boat leave before he paid?
Old 08-18-2012, 12:19 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by ratedx
This may be the boat i am looking for! how do these compare to 700 merc.? how many hours before rebuild? alum. tanks? thanks
In regards to the motors I have basically the same setup I believe as the Eickert's in this OL. Basic program I do has worked real well over the years. Every 125 hours replace the solid rollers. Every 250 hours do a leak down, pull the heads and touck up valves, replace springs, have Jesel go through rockers, replace Jesel drive belt, replace MSD caps, replace spark plugs, leak check intercoolers. Around 375 hours have BS go through superchargers. Right now am I at 500 hours on these bottom ends and all looks fine.