Head Door Latch >

Head Door Latch

Notices

Head Door Latch

Old 03-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head Door Latch

I've been doing a lot of updates to our 37 Stiletto one of the items we're missing is the latch at the head door I was hoping someone would be able to direct me on where to find one.

Last edited by Sonic Steve; 04-06-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Gold Member

Mine is different than that, it has a handle? Not to bust up your threat but do you know where to get the indirect light bulbs, "black lights"?
Old 03-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 525sc777
Mine is different than that, it has a handle? Not to bust up your threat but do you know where to get the indirect light bulbs, "black lights"?

We have both the handle and two seperate latches. Not sure on the indirect light bulbs.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if you would be interested in this or not, but I converted all of my doors (2 under sink, closet and head) to the zipper doors on my 37. A couple of them were done when I bought the boat from Larry, then I did the others. I personally like them much better and it is what OL started doing a while back with newer models.....at least some of them. Otherwise, I would try OL and see if they have one or they might be able to tell you what supplier they used back then. Good luck!
Old 03-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Not sure if you would be interested in this or not, but I converted all of my doors (2 under sink, closet and head) to the zipper doors on my 37. A couple of them were done when I bought the boat from Larry, then I did the others. I personally like them much better and it is what OL started doing a while back with newer models.....at least some of them. Otherwise, I would try OL and see if they have one or they might be able to tell you what supplier they used back then. Good luck!

Zippered doors do seem to make a lot of sense, would certainly make it a lot easier to get in and out of the head. Right now the wife likes the factory doors but may consider changing down the road. Calling the factory was my last resort didn't want take up there time for such a small item.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I would definitely look into zipper doors, no rattles. New technology.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:14 AM
Registered
VIP Member

All doors.....old school.....classic stuff. Hauls azz with solid doors.... # love em.