Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
Does anyone have any info on this boat?? >

Does anyone have any info on this boat??

Notices

Does anyone have any info on this boat??

Old 06-04-2003, 02:44 AM
baja_daddy

Default Does anyone have any info on this boat??

It is a 2002 37' with KE 1000's, suppose to go about 125+mph...

Only problem is that it is at National Marine and I have had a ton of people tell me never to do business with them...Does anyone have any first hand knowledge about this boat?? Only has about 20 hours and I am afraid that I will just be buying someone else's problems...What would a good price be on this boat??

Old 06-04-2003, 02:45 AM
baja_daddy

How can I add pictures??

Old 06-04-2003, 02:46 AM
baja_daddy

nevermind, this old fart figured it out

Old 06-04-2003, 02:47 AM
baja_daddy

another, it doesnt look like the pictures are posting?????

Old 06-04-2003, 03:05 AM
baja_daddy

Thanks 105, I can't see the pictures but I see attachments so I am hoping it worked...I just sent the whole folder to you so post only the pictures you want. What is an estimate on maintenance?? I was told that it is'nt that bad but they will say anything to get you to buy a boat!! So will this be a big change from my Baja Just Kidding!!!

What can I expect from the quad step design? I had another dealer that had a SS tell me that I should stay away from the QS, and the dealer with the QS said it was better than the SS???

I did have one guy say that the QS was more of a hand full at speed than the SS, any truth to any of this?? please I need some real answers here

Last edited by baja_daddy; 06-04-2003 at 03:08 AM.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a dual helm....They have it set up for racing also. Throttles are on the far right. I would question it if the throttles were in between the helms.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Registered

It's beautifull.

Dare I ask how much it's going to cost you?

I'm looking for something in the same size range but my wallet won't cover this one. I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Registered

I've been in both of Ron Bourgoin's 37' OL's. All I can say is I'll make the analogy like this. The single step was like driving a wagon with square wheels compared to the quad step which is like driving a Ferrari.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I was going to buy a boat from National but they sold it while I was thinking about it. Tony was really good to work with. you will never be able to please everybody but if they have the boat you like, I would go for it before someone else buys it.

Mat Raymond
Old 08-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This boat is still at National Marine, anyone know anything about it? How much are they asking 475,000?

Quick Reply: Does anyone have any info on this boat??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.