Pepe and Jo are you okay??? >

Pepe and Jo are you okay???

Notices

Pepe and Jo are you okay???

Old 10-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pepe and Jo are you okay???

no problem. they are ok but do have quite a bit of clean up and very hard to do when you have no power, very little food, and no fuel or water in most areas.hard to get people to come back to work when everone is still in shock and trying to get their lives back on track after this category 3 storm with 120 mph winds.it was howling yesterday morning

Last edited by speed buff; 10-25-2005 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Re: Pepe and Jo are you okay???

It Is Geting Crazy Down Here .
Just Like U See On T.v.
Gas Line's With 3 To 4 Hour Wait.
And U Can Only By 20 $ Worth Of Gas Witch =about 7 Gallons. Cant Get Deisle Any Where But I Made A Trade With 25 Galons Of Regular Gas For 25 Gallons Of Deisle. Worked Out Ok This Week I Hope Every Thing Get Back To Normal Runing Next Week Or We Will Be In Big Trouble.
The Free Water And Ice Line Are Even Worse Then The Gas Line .
I Would Have To Say Thousands Of Peaple Waiting Online.
Not Me

I Just Hope I Dont Have To Go Into My Boat Gas I Want To Take It Out As Soon As I Have Some Time Wich Does Not Look Like Any Time Soon .and To Try To Refill It At The Pumps .i Dont Think 20$ Worth Will Crank It Over
Ok Evry One Be Well
Mike :
Old 10-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
Wilma Hit Hard All Over South Florida.
I Live In North Lauderdale About 35 Miles North Of Pantera And Every House On My Block Has Some Type Of Damage Including Mine .
I Will Say My Boats Is Now Conciderd Huricane Proof.

Now We Can Apreshate What Life Has To Offer Life Itself And Good Health.

It's Hard To Understand What Life Would Be Like With No Electric Runing Water ,ect, Until U Go Threw One Of These Crazy Storms ,
When Your Hole House Is Shaking And Vibrating From 120 M.p.h Wind +.
Ok By The Way Im Online Because I Was Lucky To Have A Generator. Buying Gas For It Will Be Very Hard .no Gas Stations Are Open .ow I Just Thought Of Something I Have About 80 Gallons In My Boat I Wonder How The Generater Will Work On 93 Octane
Maybe I Will Get Some More H.p. Out Of It And Be Able To Run More Then 2 Items In My House .
Ok I Hope All Is Well
Good Luck To Every One
Mike "
Thanks for the update. I have family in Oakland Park which can't be to far from you. We've been in contact with them and they are running the generater on and off to keep the fridge going. There house survived but the yard didn't. Usually a yard wouldn't be a big deal. But they have a pool side wedding planned for there back yard on Nov. 26th. There tropical themed wedding just blew away. I will be in town the for wedding and will be trying very hard to visit Pantera shortly before thanksgiving.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Hey Guys,
Jo sent me an e-mail last night and said what speed buff said. Lots of doors blown off the building, no power, they lost some sheetrock. None of the inventory was damaged and they have begun cleaning things up. I guess the gas issue seams to be the second biggest issue next to the power and actual damage. He e-mailed me from some friends computer who must have also had a generator. I'm sure he'll check in soon once things get under control. I don't know how much pounding that poor state can take.
Sonny B.

Old 10-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Pepe and Jo are you okay???

stopped by to check up on the family today.good news is that their power was back on today and they had couple of drywall guys working on a few sections of the damaged walls back in the shop.