28 Pantera..... Enough said >

28 Pantera..... Enough said

Notices

28 Pantera..... Enough said

Old 03-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up 28 Pantera..... Enough said

I went out today with Albert (Miamiboys) on his boat and we went out Hallover inlet. It was RUFF i mean RUFF (10-12 ft swells inlet) All the boats where turning around because no one wanted to go out the inlet. Albert looked at me and said " Mike are you up for it " and of coarse i said "let's go!!!!" The 28 took it like a CHAMP we were at least 15 feet in the air with the bow facing stright up like if we were luanching into outerspace and the boat handled incredible. All i have to say is when people ask for opinion on boats in the 28 feet length, the only way to go is 28 PANTERA......... ENOUGH SAID

p.s= Albert thanks so much for taking me out today and giving me a memory that i will NEVER forget. I'm so glad i was able to have it with such a great friend like you. Like we told each other "what happen today no one will believe it unless they were there in person to witness it. My old man is one lucky guy to have you as a throttle man.

Jr Mike

Last edited by thedonz; 03-12-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 28 Pantera..... Enough said

albert, let me know when your running again ill be out on the cat on sunday let me know if ur heading out to meet up.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

Awesome story. I can't even comprehend water like that . It speaks volumes about Albert's abilities. You guys are always having all the fun.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

must have ben a fun ride
i'v ben out in 4 to 6 footers and the boat handled great .10 to 12 footers that must of ben like going to flying school .
thats one tuff boat .

mike
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
I went out today with Albert (Miamiboys) on his boat and we went out Hallover inlet. It was RUFF i mean RUFF (10-12 ft swells inlet) All the boats where turning around because no one wanted to go out the inlet. Albert looked at me and said " Mike are you up for it " and of coarse i said "let's go!!!!" The 28 took it like a CHAMP we were at least 15 feet in the air with the bow facing stright up like if we were luanching into outerspace and the boat handled incredible. All i have to say is when people ask for opinion on boats in the 28 feet length, the only way to go is 28 PANTERA......... ENOUGH SAID

p.s= Albert thanks so much for taking me out today and giving me a memory that i will NEVER forget. I'm so glad i was able to have it with such a great friend like you. Like we told each other "what happen today no one will believe it unless they were there in person to witness it. My old man is one lucky guy to have you as a throttle man.

Jr Mike
I found that out about 18 years ago
Old 03-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

We ran out Hillsboro around 10:45 and ran around for a good while. No speedboats what-so-ever. As we were going out we saw a 50+ Sportfishes who went out about 50 ft. and came back in. Where were all the Apaches?

It was one of those days that unless you were out there you'd never believe it
Old 03-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Gold Member

All I have to say is that Mike took it like a man, it was a stupid decision in my part taking him in that inlet the way it was atleast 8/9. I for one wont make that mistake again unless I`m heading to the milling area for the start of a race. Mike thank you for the kind words glad you witness big waters going from Haulover to Goverment cut, I know you were very excited being inside the Pantera flying for a good 15 miles in 4 to 6`s footers.

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 03-13-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My first ride in a 28 will be soon I can't wait.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Registered

I was out today too by Haulover inlet, it was rough yah....but the seas were 4 - 6 foot at best...and very sloppy...my brother and I saw Albert near Rickenbacker heading north on the ICW....We saw a little flight time......Great day !!!! Sorry for the folks up north...who have to wait for boating weather...well maybe not too sorry.........
Old 03-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

During my water test in my 28 we went out in 6-8's. It was the biggest water I had ever been in. I was maybe 50/50 on buying the boat before that. I made the deal to buy it an hour later. They are incredibly solid and can handle the rough like only a few other 28's can.

Quick Reply: 28 Pantera..... Enough said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.